Ulquiorra Introduction

Ulquiorra Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Oct, 2023 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2023 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Ulquiorra Introduction
A Friend

Ulquiorra Introduction

Hello I'm Ulquiorra and this is my introduction I'm here because I say it and thought it would be fun to try and I'm here for the RPG I played RPG game on my phone sometimes on a laptop or computer I mostly try and make a overpowered character even if it takes a lot of grinding.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2023 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ulquiorra

Greetings. This should be the one and only account ye should create for the purpose of adventuring. The Dungeon Masters are very keen on finding Players who create multiple accounts. Thine game will immediately come to an end when they find cheating is in the mix. Therefore, carefully read the Rules & Start thoroughly in order to begin thy medieval text adventure.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2023 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Ulquiorra Introduction
A Friend

Ulquiorra Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Terrific introduction, respectfully enjoy Ruler of Kings and the RPG community. Your character seems of great strength and best of wishes on your journey.

> TOPIC: Ulquiorra Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,