Azrael the Prince

Azrael Prince - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2023 - 10:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1527 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Jun, 2023 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Azrael the Prince

My name is Azrael. At sixteen, (When following man's calendars), I'm known as the Prince because I have had a well-rounded education on things that might not be necessary. By this, I refer to things such as the arts, fighting, and charisma, as these are things royalty would choose to learn about.

My mother is human, and my father was an elf, and I take more after him and his features. I am five feet and eleven inches tall. I have shoulder-length, wavy black hair. I have wide greenish-grey eyes and ivory skin, and I tend to dress in dark colours such as black, grey, purple, and crimson, which might give me a sadder look.

I follow both thieves and artists' lifestyles, and I'm a Jack-of-all-trades, primarily relying on either thievery or entertainment to support myself.

I plan to use either charisma or sabotage to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2023 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Prince Azrael

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

I picked up an old ring from the floor. I lost it a while ago, but it puts my mind at peace to have found it. It has my name etched along the inside, along with an etching of the sun and moon. It was given to me by an old friend and is very important to me.

5th Jun, 2023 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Azrael the Prince Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Azrael the Prince is raised. I, Azrael, have died but am alive again! Mine astounded 1st awakening. Was it a reality of tears. I need to changeth mine objective.

5th Jun, 2023 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Prince Azrael

Advisor Description

They met by accident, bumping into each other in the tavern. He was dressed like a commoner and insisted they have drinks. It was a fun time, and he decided to keep in touch by meeting Azrael time and time again over drinks to talk and share stories. He wanted to help someone with a fresh face get ahead, tired of the people surrounding him. He hopes Azrael will do well under his guidance.

6th Jun, 2023 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Prince Azrael

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

6th Jun, 2023 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Azrael the Prince

No one shall lay low Azrael the Prince. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2023 - 6:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Azrael Prince

Breath of life comes to Azrael the Prince. My quest shall continue despite my 3rd demise, no one shall keep me below.

24th Jun, 2023 - 10:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Clttdcrmsn
(+)

Azrael Prince Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Azrael the Prince. Be it known to all that Azrael the Prince hath returned in the 4th resurrection.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Azrael the Prince

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,