Piru the Pathfinder

Piru Pathfinder - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2023 - 6:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1531 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2023 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

Piru the Pathfinder
A Friend

Piru the Pathfinder

I am seventeen elf years equivalent to teenage years in the human years. I go by Pathfinder because of my keen sense of search and knowledge of my surroundings in nature. The suns has turned my brown skin a color of bronze, my hair braided into locs down my back. I see myself as a follower of the magic users.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2023 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Piru the Pathfinder
A Friend

Pathfinder Piru

A Sentimental Value: Poison, Clear Fast

I think I may find use with the items I retrieved from my childhood home. I will never forget face of thy mother, nor thy father. A portrait wouldn't do them the proper justice when I hold them in my heart daily. Taking the poison immediately can have something of use.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2023 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Piru the Pathfinder
A Friend

Piru the Pathfinder Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Justin met me many suns ago when I first entered town. It was a cordial meeting, he saw me collecting the correct herbs for remedy I was making and asked for my knowledge and advice in exchange for a few useful skills and to be taught. I believe Justin has the best intentions while watching out for me but I may never know.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2023 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Piru the Pathfinder
A Friend

Pathfinder Piru

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections On Your Mother -

I dream of a woman visiting me giving me the advice that my deity is behind me. That everything shall be in my favor if I continue on the path I am upon. Nonetheless she said I just stop resting and follow my ambitions.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2023 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Piru the Pathfinder
A Friend

Pathfinder Piru

Piru took thy on life in a sacrifice for his deity knowing he'll be reborn in another life. The pathfinders life was short when he heard the voice call to him telling him of the greatest sacrifice to be made in the name of returning stronger in thy next lifetime . Piru did leave a note for whomever may find his treasure to use half for charity.

> TOPIC: Piru the Pathfinder

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,