Jack the Malevolent

Jack Malevolent - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Aug, 2023 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1539 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Jack the Malevolent

I am Jack, an embodiment of strength and resilience, bestowed with the name that exemplifies my character. At the age of 16, I stand poised to explore uncharted territories and undertake extraordinary adventures. The epithet "Malevolent" has been attributed to me, representing my unwavering determination and strategic prowess that sets me apart from the rest.
With a plethora of races coursing through my veins, I possess a captivating allure that catches the eye. Flowing locks of ebony cascade effortlessly, perfectly complementing my emerald-green eyes that radiate a magnetic intensity. My sun-kissed skin bespeaks of my adventurous spirit, granting me an air of distinction.
As an aspiring ruler, I follow the path of a cunning tactician, employing astute strategies to secure power and manipulate the intricate web of alliances. Through the art of diplomacy and calculated force, I shape destinies, forging relationships based on mutual gain while always protecting my own interests.
To ascend the throne, I employ a precise and nuanced approach, meticulously gaining the trust and loyalty of influential figures within the kingdom. Equipped with an extensive network of spies, I collect valuable intelligence and exploit the weaknesses of my rivals, unveiling their vulnerabilities with surgical precision. Each move is calculated, every decision a strategic masterpiece that propels me closer to my rightful place as the ruler.
Amidst this pursuit of power, my commitment to the kingdom and its subjects remains unshakable. I strive to create a realm defined by justice and prosperity, celebrating the coexistence of diverse factions and cherishing the welfare of all. With a resolute determination and an unwavering spirit, I embark on this extraordinary journey, poised to weave a legacy that transcends time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Malevolent Jack

A Sentimental Value: Dagger

The chosen item is a dagger. This dagger holds immense sentimental value to me as it was passed down through generations in my family. Its gleaming blade represents not only a lineage of warriors but also a symbol of protection and strength. Carrying this dagger gives me a sense of security and a reminder of my ancestor's courage and honor. In this new adventure, I embrace the resolve to defend myself and others, drawing upon the legacy of my family's valor. With this cherished dagger at my side, I am ready to face any challenge and carve my path to victory.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Jack the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Mark is a character with an air of ancient wisdom. With a neatly trimmed beard, captivating eyes that hold both experience and compassion, and a kind smile, he exudes an aura of tranquility and knowledge. Clad in a crisp military uniform adorned with medals, he stands tall with an air of authority. His gentle voice and commanding presence instantly gain your respect, as if you are in the presence of a wise and experienced military advisor. Your first encounter with him was during a time of great conflict, where his strategic guidance and valuable insights led to a victorious outcome. Since then, your bond has grown, and he continues to offer invaluable advice, helping you navigate through the complexities of life and leadership.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Malevolent Jack

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Run.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Malevolent Jack

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Jack the Malevolent

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Jack the Malevolent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Jack Malevolent

Let it be known that I, Jack, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2023 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Jack the Malevolent
A Friend

Jack Malevolent Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Jack, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jack the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,