Cool Introduction

Cool Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2023 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2023 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Cool Introduction
A Friend

Cool Introduction

Greetings fellow adventurers!

I am thrilled to step into the captivating world of text-based RPGs and join this vibrant community of storytellers and role-players. Allow me to introduce myself; I go by Cool, and my journey into the realms of imagination begins here.

Though I may be new to this particular adventure, my passion for immersive storytelling and collaborative world-building has been burning bright for quite some time. I can't wait to dive headfirst into epic quests, unravel intricate plots, and forge bonds with characters both heroic and enigmatic.

In the realm of RPGs, I'm a bit of a blank slate, eager to learn, adapt, and embrace the wisdom of those who have traversed these digital landscapes before me. My interests and inclinations are as diverse as the realms themselves, ranging from high fantasy to sci-fi, mystery to historical, and everything in between.

What excites me the most about this community is the boundless creativity it offers. Together, we can craft narratives that defy the laws of physics, challenge the limits of our imaginations, and embark on adventures that will leave a lasting mark on our characters and the worlds we inhabit.

So, my fellow adventurers, I extend a hearty handshake and a warm welcome. I look forward to our shared stories, the mysteries we'll unravel, and the triumphs and trials that await us on this epic journey. Let's create legends, unravel mysteries, and explore the infinite possibilities of this text-based RPG universe together!

See you in the realms of imagination,.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2023 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cool

Welcome adventurer. Let me asketh this question? Be ye the type of adventurer that is merely curious and flakes away like the wind or are ye made of brawn, determination and commitment wherein ye shall enter the realms of this medieval fantasy world with an aim to become the Ruler of Kings or die? If the former, then observe all told to thee via the Player's Rules & Start and begin.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2023 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Cool Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

That is a cool introduction but it's only as good as making good on what you say you are here to do.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2023 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 35
Flag Posts: 226
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.7%
[+] Gain: 18.98 FP
Charm: 3

Introduction Cool

Agreed. I've seen many newbies come on here with this long intro and that's the last you hear from them. Could it be an AI test?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Jan, 2020 - 12:04pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Cool Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,