Liaraveil Introduction

Liaraveil Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Sep, 2023 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2023 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 9
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 1.39 FP
Charm: none

Liaraveil Introduction

Hello there.
I am LiaraVeil. I tend to enjoy roleplaying a lot. I am a person with Autism Spectrum, or better known as Asperger's Syndrome, as well as Bipolar, PTSD, ADHD, and ADD. I like to read, write, draw and make jokes with my friends. My favorite colors are purple, pink, teal, black, and red. My least favorite colors are yellow, green, brown, tan, and some blues. My favorite genre of music is Alternative, Emo Pop, and sometimes Pop. My least favorite genre of music is Hip Hop, R&B, Rap, and so much more. My favorite food is Steak, but I would eat a regular meal like French Fries and Chicken Nuggets. My least favorite food is Fish, Crab, Crab Cakes, and any sea-food other than Crawfish. My favorite genre to read is Fantasy, Romance, Thriller, Horror, Action, and Manga/Comic books. My least favorite is… I don't think I have one. I like to play Fantasy games that are RPG as well. My favorite types of games are; Life Simulators, RPG, Text Story, as well as so many more. I dislike badly made games. I love to write books, make characters, and more.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Teenager | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2023 - 3:29am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2023 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Liaraveil

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

> TOPIC: Liaraveil Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,