Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1544 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Sep, 2023 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

My name is Niko. I called myself as Dragon due to my ancestry as Draconian and hope someday can be a True Dragon not just in name.

my body are skinny with 168cm height with straight Long black hair and Black eyes compare to Human standard, as a draconian my face resemble reptile feature more than common human face with an elongate mouth accompanied with sharp teeth like a dragon mouth in general with a pair of protruding horn a kin to a goat horn on the back of my head, with yellow green skin covered by black scale at the outer layers and a smooth reptilian tail in the rear.

i was very bad at counting and math in general so I know being a trader are out of my capabilities,
but I do have some knowledge about other subject from learning strategy from master Tzu book to the general history of several kingdom and culture from my guru, also some general knowledge of blade and armor learn from asking my local blacksmith, guards, and traveling swordsman or duelist.

i also was inspired by a knight in his shiny armor from the book I read and hopping to become one, even though due to my circumstance and my mother choice of education prevent me from becoming a squire to some knight, I still have a hope I will be granted knighthood someday due to my achievement and maybe even beyond with current chaos and warfare surrounding this land bringing ample of such opportunity, so now I try to hone my swordsmanship or learn the basic of military and tactic if possible, though I prefer to be a loner I have no qualm to socialize either. So that is why I try to join the military instead of common trade.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2023 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

Woe is me the unknown, fer I, Niko the Dragon, have started my own demise through the way I have treated those around me.

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,