Niko the Dragon - Page 5 of 13

The Healing Skill is now one of the skills - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Sep, 2023 - 9:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1545 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Sep, 2023 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon - Page 5

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Oh.... . Lady Fluke as a mere lad, my poem may not worthy enough to describe your beauty features.... Your dream Blonde Hair that you acquire with your hard work and determination, shine like a golden Pebble, your unusual jaw and buxom that captivate three young admirer that even stole your dress in your youth, and your lucky deceased husband for marrying you, with the heritage you acquired from your deceased husband even the age and experience you acquired like a fine vintage wine, increasing your Huge.... Plot of land, such smile with big rosy lips bringing joy to us unfortunate lad and lass, even your pet feel unworthy to be kissed by such lips, with such huge endowment, not use for yourself but to help us poor fellow, sacrificing your beautiful body to help build your own palace not for yourself but for us poor fellow, the most beautiful features of you my Lady Fluke are not your Hair, or Your buxom and delicious body, but your kind Heart and Soul.... Despite such body, everyone admire your kindred soul for helping them to open your hand when everyone else don't, may you live a long fulfilled life and prosper to help guiding the unfortunate soul forevermore.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2023 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

I, Niko the Dragon, have attained the tenth level in the Two-hand. Sword Specialization Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Two-hand. Sword Specialization.

25th Sep, 2023 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

It was confirmed upon meh, Niko the Dragon, that I am now an expert in Fire Tamer.

25th Sep, 2023 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 5 Dragon Niko

Message to Advisor

Dear Sister, I manage to reach another level in experience, and I was referred as master swordsman now after learning all the swords skill in the Town Body Guild! I also adept at riding skill! together with the proper armor and horse, I feel like a knight now despite not legally appointed, but I think I still need to learn many more by also training my soul and mind, before I endanger my life, I know I was very slow in my progress but better be prepared for the unexpected, wish me luck and a steady progress!

25th Sep, 2023 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

I, Niko known as the Dragon, have graduated from the Brawling Skill training.

25th Sep, 2023 - 6:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

I am considered the master of the Psychology Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2023 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon - Page 5

Pale In Comparison Burlesque Competition

I was doused in white powder like baby butt in clown make up, I wear a gaudy and colorful clothes like in a festival dress but with codpiece so long and big, but despite the flamboyance, I act like some big dumb undead so pale and depressed, I called myself Count Undead the Dracule but despite the title, I admit that I cannot count and gain such name for being ridiculous draconian hence Dracule, and then I get so enthusiastic meeting Focruuck Cloudhand, a hulking man with an odor that could kill skunks. Who aroused my sense of smell, but I was confident with my own smell because for years I don't take bath, so I challenge him in a battle of stink and so Focruuck Cloudhand admit defeat against the Count Undead for who can win against an odor a kin of rotten corpse, oh! and Sweet Thumber, a small lady with very large eyes that seem to take in everything, I act like I was in love and so she ask me how much I love her, such ridiculous question! and so I say zero! because I cannot count despite being titled as count!

despite the supposed shame, I enjoy seeing the laughter of the crowd and feel no shame for it, even more so for winning the competiton.

26th Sep, 2023 - 9:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

The Healing Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,