Niko the Dragon - Page 8 of 13

Message to Advisor Dear Sister, today I try - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2023 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1545 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Oct, 2023 - 4:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon - Page 8

A Giant ant died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2023 - 5:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant Spider. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

3rd Oct, 2023 - 9:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Speaking To The Horse

The horse still traumatized about the abuse it got from its previous master and the separation from their family, it hate that they are treated as slave even after kind heart Bastian treatment, it know sooner or later the horse will be taken or sold to another master and force to do another labor, or the worst, forced to go outside meeting their thankless demise by horrible monster or steel.

it scared of the shadow and the dark in its future life.

3rd Oct, 2023 - 9:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 8 Dragon Niko

First time in the Town

My first time in the town I was confused and feel lost due to how big the Town are, the lack of greenery and the amount of slum and crime are uncomfortable to me, it also trouble me to find a proper job until I was contractually hired to help in the artwork for a couple years and then proceed to explore another job available ranging from cleaning the tavern outhouse to an unexpected place in the library where I mostly spend my time to do steady job there.

4th Oct, 2023 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

Meeting the townsfolk

At first they are careful with me and keep a sense of distance with me, except Stefan, he already winking at me right after I entering his Tavern and Lady Fluke, I guess she used to see strange people like me, but after knowing me well, the Townsfolk treat me like normal and welcoming, and I converse a lot with them, but some doesn't entirely open up yet with me such as the Weapon Master Caleb, and some in the slum still don't trust me and even hate me, they really don't like a goody toe shoe especially my kind there.

5th Oct, 2023 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

Finding a job

As I have mention before I have trouble to find job here until an event where the artist guild require more hand in finishing their project and after the contract finish, I try to roam around to search for job and meeting a couple of people on the way, ranging from cleaning Stefan outhouse to other odd job until I found a lucrative job in the library under Hamble which is nice since it give me opportunity to read and gain more knowledge while working.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2023 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon - Page 8

Wish I could change this about myself

I don't think I have anything that I wish to change about myself, I am content being myself, and proud being Draconian, and I can improve my ability along the way, just like my weakness and phobia I just fix recently, and if my attribute suffering I still can fix it with some cost.

7th Oct, 2023 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Message to Advisor

Dear Sister, today I try to travel outside the Town and reaching Anglesey, to see what kind of guild requirement and cost needed, as you suggest me to be in guild as soon as possible, to my surprise as soon as I reach this place it lack a tavern or inn and its getting late, so now I write this while sleeping on the street, good thing I did buy a tent, but I fear I won't get much job in here. Wish me luck and safety from any danger.

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,