Niko the Dragon - Page 9 of 13

When I was accepted by Lady Spaniels from the - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Oct, 2023 - 8:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1545 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Oct, 2023 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon - Page 9

Message to Advisor

Dear Sister, today I start traveling back home after seeing what Anglesey can offer, I was mistaken that they doesn't have a Tavern, turns out their Amphitheater also work as a Tavern and Inn after exploring more, but due the Guild requirement are not in my skill proficiency and the lack of prospective job offer, I decide to return home now to train in the skill requirement to join their Guild.
this is my first time traveling by Horse, so wish me and my Horse luck in my Travel!

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2023 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

A Loner died due to my unique combat skills.

8th Oct, 2023 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Niko the Dragon, was attacked by a Brown Bear and was victorious in combat.

8th Oct, 2023 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 9 Dragon Niko

T'was the first time I encountered a Gang Leader. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

8th Oct, 2023 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

I, am now versed in the Skill known as Handle Prisoner.

8th Oct, 2023 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

Let it be known that I, Niko, have attained Level 5 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2023 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon - Page 9

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I actually have no confidence that I can be a Ruler of King, my personal dream was to be a Great Knight at best, but hearing my deceased Mother who told me over and over that my Father Dream was to be a Ruler of King and its my turn to realize his and her Dream, including my step sister who also want me to realize our Father Dream, I have no choice but to try my best to fulfill it to not disappoint them, beside its not like I cannot follow my own personal Dream in the process and as even my father was a famous General before his missing as an example, beside now I have the minimum skill and equipment for it, with many turbulence in the world I have many ample opportunity to reach it beyond my personal expectation. And afterall who don't want to be King?

10th Oct, 2023 - 8:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

When I was accepted by Lady Spaniels from the Cavalier's Guild I was truly elated as I had always wanted to be part of the Guild of Cavaliers.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,