Niko the Dragon - Page 2 of 13

A Hustler attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2023 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1545 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Sep, 2023 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon - Page 2

Reflections on your father

I regret never ask my Mother before she past away, I wonder what my Father look like, is He a Draconic like me? How they met or if He still around will He be a loving or a strict Father? I wonder…

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

Familiar Description

After being taught by the Familiar Trainer how to form a Familiar, I try to call my Familiar name, and a Familiar in a form of a small Dragon called Draconia materialize he has green eyes with shiny Black color for the Scale and yellow green skin beneath the scale that encompassing the wing membrane,a smooth tail, and a pair of goat like horn protruding in the back of his head, he seems to be cautious around not making any noise but still quickly come near me and somehow I just feel like he will obey me.

ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

This stranger which suddenly reach to me and constantly smiling still make me feel uneasy, are what this stranger say really true? Between the line, I assume this stranger was talking about my Big Sister but why she need to order a stranger to gift me something? As she usually send message and gift directly to me, otherwise who else are watching me?

but as I pondering around, despite the hideous cloak that trying to hide this stranger overall body, I manage to glance the stranger that talk to me actually wear quite a luxurious attire, exposing this stranger status, and although the way this stranger behave give this sense of suspicion to me, my curiosity won me over to follow this stranger to the table, at least I doubt my life are in danger in this fine establishment.

but before we even sit down, this stranger suddenly ask to confirm my name, and upon doing so it turn out it is indeed a gift from my sister as she cannot attend to meet me in person at the moment but still want to give her present due to my achievement so far, as so this stranger claim, as this stranger don't know me, this stranger choose to wait at this tavern because this stranger at least know I regularly rent room here, and theres not many Draconian in this Town with similar name.

17th Sep, 2023 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 2 Dragon Niko

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

17th Sep, 2023 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

A Woodsman died due to my unique combat skills.

18th Sep, 2023 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Niko the Dragon".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Sep, 2023 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Dear Sister, I finally manage to own a house in the town! and I also has receive the endowment you ordered someone to give it to me, thanks for always watching and guiding me for all this time, and wish me luck!

18th Sep, 2023 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Hustler attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Hustler dead.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,