Niko the Dragon - Page 11 of 13

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition This - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Oct, 2023 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1545 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Oct, 2023 - 9:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon - Page 11

While a Marauder Leader may be difficult for some a Marauder Leader is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2023 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

I, Niko, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 6 among my fellow men.

17th Oct, 2023 - 10:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Sister, today I manage to reach Llafair and now on my second patrol job, I found out the town are mostly inhabited by half elf and the major population here are dominated by female, most of the item here are expensive but they are enchanted as expected for a population that dominated by magician practitioner, also wish me good luck in my safe patrol here, too bad I cannot bring my horse along, my feet start to blister while walking.

17th Oct, 2023 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 11 Dragon Niko

Today, my encounter with a Giant Wolf ended with me slaying the Giant Wolf.

17th Oct, 2023 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

No one shall lay low Niko the Dragon. I, Niko, have died but am alive again! I was in awe when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of medieval world. With aspiration in mind things must changeth.

17th Oct, 2023 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

Let it be known that I, Niko, have attained Level 7 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2023 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon - Page 11

No one shall lay low Niko the Dragon. How can mine blemishes leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward wonder-struck in this wishful thinking? It is mine lack of reason for being.

18th Oct, 2023 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition

This is an interesting challenge, I need to compete with others to fill the water using a bucket with a hole in it while singing, my competitor are one stocky short dwarf and another lanky one with a shorter step than me and another cannot fill to much water but have bigger step through, I am not sure how well my singing are but thankfully I manage to win it.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,