Niko the Dragon - Page 12 of 13

I wonder, should I call myself Niko the Familiar - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2023 - 11:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1545 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Oct, 2023 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon - Page 12

Drinking at the Tavern

I personally not an alcoholic dinker so I only order plain water or milk if they have it, despite the leering of other patrons, and it don't help that I heard rumor about Stefan's ale has been known to be spiked with something that causes you to loose your sense of direction.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2023 - 9:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

Renting a room at the Tavern

In the beginning before I own my own personal Abode, I usually rent a room in Stefan Tavern for a night, and its a simple room and the bed are clean enough to sleep on, Stefan also are kind enough to provide low price to rent it in his Tavern for poor sot for a night like me, though even during midnight there are still quite a loud ruckus in the Tavern full of merrymaking and waft of alcohol, which is to be expected from the establishment, its either I sleep there or risk sleeping outside full of criminal and cutthroat before my journey started, and Stefan did told me He did try to ask his patron to tone it down to not disturb people sleep but you cannot really control people especially when they are drunk, which is understandable and I appreciate his attempt, though personally I am not bothered by the loud sound and can sleep well enough to get use to it, rather its the stench of alcohol waft that can bother me, to make me alert in the middle of my sleep, thinking someone nearby or some drunker entering a wrong room, despite keeping the door locked we cannot be too careful, picking lock are not a stranger skill for thief and dangerous criminal after all.

19th Oct, 2023 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Dear Sister, during my patrol I encounter a Dark Knight we fought almost toe to toe, but I never though my new recently bought enchanted plate armor will be my doom, the armor are heavier than I though despite Philbert Blackhorn claim it only weight a bit which turn out was a lie! so I get winded faster than him and face my demise, I was quite satisfied and proud to fight against such knight so personally I don't mind my demise against him.

But wait! then how I still write this letter then?! well.... I am sure I was dead right then, but a miracle happen! the Reaper make me a deal that he can resurrect me with quite a hefty price, I don't know why he choose me to be resurrected compare to others including my.... .Mother, but I guess maybe She did make a deal with the Reaper herself to help me, considering I encounter a strange dream where she request me to build a Kingdom inside my Dream, I never told you about this because its embarrassing.... And I though it was simply a Dream, after such experience I try to return to town bringing my old equipment back, since in Llafair they won't buy my equipment unless with very exorbitant cheap price, especially Philbert Blackhorn, so I decide to carry it home, afterall it did have a sentimental value to me, such as my first sword that I gain from a Graveyard after meeting my childhood friend in her mourning about her parent, while in Town I did meet you sister to confirm am I really back alive or not, but its to brief for me to tell you, since you are also busy, and I also met with the Town Mystic who told me that I was under a curse because the Reaper cheat on me against the War God who are dissatisfied with the outcome and want another second encounter she can help me lift my curse with some price, learning the cost of price to my soul, I decide against it, I am confident I can beat him knowing he also in critical condition while my strength has grown to be fit for my enchanted armor and want to exact my revenge, but due to me carry my old equipment back to Town and left my enchanted equipment in Llafair, I was stuck, but decide to gamble it during my return journey to Llafair using the supposedly safe passage using the wagon that are pitted with guard, since I was practically unarmed and naked at the moment, but alas I encounter the Dark Knight again who practically sitting beside me in the wagon! unable to run, naked, and unarmed, I instantly face my demise again and get extorted by the Reaper with higher price than before to resurrect me but now I did get back my current equipment, I try to search him to lift my curse, but its like he know, so I don't encounter him again, instead I meet an even stronger opponent who I shamelessly try to run away from, now I am not sure should I accept the deal or not, because its seems like I misunderstood the curse meaning which maybe implying a more predestination of my doom rather than a second fight encounter, and my currency for the Reaper getting short, so I probably do a less life threatening job till I accumulate enough of the currency and hone my skill even more.

20th Oct, 2023 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Page 12 Dragon Niko

Sneaky Snake Burlesque Competition

I personally feel so relaxed with the snake inside the coffin, and the snake being non poisonous and the fang being extracted did help me, the slithering around my body feel smooth but rough due to the snake scale, to the point I was fall asleep and winning the challenge for being the longer there, I wonder does it have to do with me being a Draconian that I feel like that to the snake.

21st Oct, 2023 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Dragon Niko

Favorite Skill training

As my dream to be a Knight, I always have a fascination for sword, so my favorite skill are in Sword Specialization especially the Two-hand Sword Specialization one, it feel good to practice the technique to the point I become the master of the skill at least in this Town, which is the skill I needed to defend myself,, too bad the paladin Guild from Anglesey won't accept me to improve my swordsmanship beyond my current skill due to my incompatible soul.

and the second one are my first skill as an Artist who provide me with job opportunity that paved me to gain the other skill.

21st Oct, 2023 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko the Dragon

I have defeated a Lion. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Niko the Dragon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Oct, 2023 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon - Page 12

I wonder, should I call myself Niko the Toughen expert.

23rd Oct, 2023 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hiul
(+)

Niko Dragon Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

I wonder, should I call myself Niko the Familiar Trainer expert.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Niko the Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,