Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1548 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2023 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer

Will, a citizen of this royal land, is an explorer, ar least that's what he tells himself that he wants to be. Those he knows in his young age know him to be such, giving him the unofficial title "explorer". He hopes one day he can become a Paladin, a fighter, or maybe even a ranger, not without knowledge of the 'prophecy' that one day, he can become ruler of this land. For now though, he will have to settle for 'potential' leader while he builds character and possibly some muscle doing chores around the farm that he grew up on and is helping maintain.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2023 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Will

A Sentimental Value: Ring of Solace

This ring that I've taken with me from my former home, was said to bring peace and comfort to those who wear it. I myself don't see how right now it could do such a thing, for right now all I see is a tiny hunk of metal engraved with one word on it: "Solace". Even written in Elvish, the wood elf dialect at that. Perhaps my mother foresaw somehow that much trouble and grief might follow my path in the near future or when I'm destined to reign as king. Who knows, it might even be enchanted or blessed by the gods? It might be important. It sounds best that I take it with me.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2023 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It turns out that this feeling of being followed or watched over that I got the sense of, is indeed a lady. Batrina is her name. She met me in the town after I had spoken to the town guard about help I could give. She greeted me by my name "Hello Will." I had no idea who she was, but she said "My name is Batrina, I am your stepsister." I was awestruck, for I didn't know I had a stepsister. It turns out that before my father married my mother, he was married to a human woman. But this was a woman of ill-repute, a harlot by night and a "dedicated" wife by day. Well my father would have none of that infidelity. So he called off their marriage and had spoken to a higher authority at one of the temples and presenting his case before the king of the land reigning at that time, gave my father an annulment of his marriage. But my father knew that Batrina was a good-hearted soul. Batrina told me the words he spoke to her shortly before he met my own mother, "If I ever have another child and am not there to guide him or her, please be there to guide and protect them. Your mother might have been a devil, but you my child are an angel. Be a guardian angel and never let that light you shine burn out."

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Will

Deity of Will

Eloah is known to be the Creator of the world and all that is within it. Not a thing moves or breathes or even flickers outside of His will or permission. Though Eloah doesn't intervene directly in the lives of human affairs, those who choose to follow Him are promised to live with him forever in the ultimate celestial paradise, that no word or idea all that live can describe. Those who choose to follow Eloah will find their life almost like an execution, but worth it in the end.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Will

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer

Worship of Eloah

Folding his hands, Will said a prayer, "O Eloah, Lord of all creation, giver of life and preserver of our souls, please grant me the grace to do the task prepared before me. If I'm to do your bidding as king one day, I ask your assistance in doing my daily duties. In your mighty Name I pray, so let it be done according to Your word."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will Explorer

Message to Advisor

My dear sister Batrina,

I can't express enough how thankful I am that I've found you, in the middle of town of all places. Father was right to place you as a watch over me. I appreciate you teaching me this brand new skill, and who knows, maybe I'll be able to craft my own arrows someday. Oh and thank you for the discreet gifts you've been giving to me. I appreciate them very much and know they'll come in handy.

Eloah be with you,
Your brother Will.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2023 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will Explorer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

The Resurrection of Will the Explorer. I, Will, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st waking dream.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Will the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,