Mithras the Dragonborn

Mithras Dragonborn - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Sep, 2023 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1549 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Sep, 2023 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Globularwizz
(+)

Mithras the Dragonborn

I am Mithras the Dragonborn, though I am a human and not Draconian. However, I was raised in pain and despair, and sorrow never left me. I just want to explore the world on my own, and hopefully become king one day.

I am 190 cms tall, thinly built with a dark complexion and short wavy hair, which is jet black.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2023 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Globularwizz
(+)

Dragonborn Mithras

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Fancy

I took a long, last look at my childhood place, burnt down to the ground. I wanted to keep something with me that could potentially be of use and serve as a memory of my beginnings, so I entered the ashen abode, went to a small, privy family locker which I had never seen opened before. Now the fire had destroyed it too, and inside lay a gold ring, encrusted with what looked like a diamond on top, complete with purple hues. It looked regal, so I grabbed it, sighed, and made my way out of the house.

> TOPIC: Mithras the Dragonborn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,