Gelilutz17 Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Name: Yo Country: Comments: He is in prison! - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Apr, 2012 - 10:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Gelilutz17 Introduction
A Friend

Gelilutz17 Introduction - Page 2

You will find that many here have a very low opinion on anyone who could harm a child. Especially a child that is still a baby. I think there are not many people in this world that would think very highly of this kind of person be it a man or a woman.

You say you knew him long ago and that you yourself were raised in a abusive home. Not knowing your real dad because he was in prison can make life hard on a anyone. I hope that you are now out of any type of abusive homes.

As for your dad, He may want to get to know you and see you more. He may feel bad about not being a part of your life or protecting you as you grew up. He may live close by but he is afraid to contact you in fear that you will totally reject him. Give him a chance and go talk to him. BE of open mind when you do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Gelilutz17 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gelilutz

I try to contact my dad a lot and he just seems like he is not that interested. I am almost to the point I will just sit back and wait for him to contact me. On the home life yes it is much better now. I left my foster home december 20th 2007 and am now home with my mom and step dad and my little brother. I really am wondering though if there is any hope for me to find keith and get to know him again. It has been a long time and I still have hope that just maybe we can catch up and I can help him through all this and maybe see him again. I really want to thank you for all your help on this topic. It really means alot that at least there are some positive words on here and not all people saying he should die. Yes I agree he did do wrong but I really feel he could change and MIGHT not do it again. Thats one thing I hope though. Does not mean I'm right...

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Gelilutz17 Introduction
A Friend

Gelilutz17 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am glad to see that you are prepared to accept him as he may have changed.

As for your dad. Maybe he does not know what to say to you and feels bad about being in prison as you grew up. He could be scared of you and what you may say to him. Give him some time.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2008 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Gelilutz

Your last post (New Guinea Singing Dog Is It A Real Dog Breed?) was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
6. You are posting to content / information / images that are not in keeping with the standards of this Community.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Gelilutz17 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Gelilutz

After not seeing or talking to him for 6 years I finally have found contact with Keith again. I do not know the full story yet but I will ask him some day when I feel the time is right. He has been my life all this long and I can't say how much it means to me to talk to him after 6 years. I have never felt this happy in my whole life. I really do hope to find out the truth and see if there is a way I can help him to never do it again it he really did do it. I just really do love him and I always will no matter what any one says or what ever happens. He is still my life.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Gelilutz17 Introduction

The Thread you are interested in is here Father Accused Of Abusing 28 Days Old Child. You have already started Discussion about it there. This Thread is about you and not to duplicate a Topic of Discussion, please continue it in the aforementioned Thread. For your own benefit I also suggest you read Constructive Posting Policy as you have not been here in awhile and may not be aware of what is required. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2012 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

Gelilutz17 Introduction - Page 2

Name: Yo

Comments: He is in prison! Where else would he be? He may not deserve death to some people but what he did is wrong! I also know him and based on his actions and lack of remorse he is someone I wish to never continue contact with! so good luck with your future friendship hope that works out for [you].

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Gelilutz17 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,