Drax the General - Page 2 of 2

After leaving for more than 3 years with regrets - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Oct, 2023 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1550 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax the General - Page 2

Derick the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Drax

His a novice adventure that I met in a tavern.He was once a soldier .He s good swordman a bit tempered but reliable.He greedy for gold but very loyal to me.He kill anyone I want do anything I thing No question asked.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2023 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

General Drax

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Drax the General".

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2023 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax the General Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Drax am proficient in the Skill known as Handle Prisoner.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Page 2 General Drax

I, Drax, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

General Drax

I, Drax, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 9:14am / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax the General

Most beautiful lady of Drax

Shes the most beautiful girl in the world. Shes elegant and unique in her own way. The way she move and act is perfect. Shes a definition of beauty and Elegance. A goddess among mortals. A true enemy of man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2023 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Drax the General
A Friend

Drax General - Page 2

After leaving for more than 3 years with regrets and suffering.Drax finally meet death after evading it many times with luck or Magic.Drax died at the hands of an worthy foe.Before dying drax bow That he will reborn again as a great wizard without rival.The heaven and earth Will be the witnessed.In the memory of Drax

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drax the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,