Redfang Introduction

Redfang Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2023 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2023 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Redfang Introduction
A Friend

Redfang Introduction

Hello, this is my introduction I suppose. I'm actually not one to post or interact on forums usually, so this is pretty new for me.

I am really into fantasy Role-playing Game's like Dungeons & Dragons, but find it difficult to play as none of my friends are into it. I play lots of video games, read books etc, but find they are too limited. I've even tried solo Dungeons & Dragons, but wasn't too enthralled with it. When I discoveredRuler of Kings IIand read about it, I thought it seemed like exactly what I have been looking for. So, hopefully it's what I think it is. I guess I am about to find out.

Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redfang

Before ye should begin reading the Rules & Start of this game, ye should know that it will take a mind that is sober, tactical and creative to role-play. If this be thee, then ye should create a Character that should live long otherwise, death will soon visit the Character ye create.

> TOPIC: Redfang Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,