Talon the Wanderer

Talon Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2023 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1554 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon the Wanderer

My name is Talon, as given to me by my mother under direction by my father. My mother told me that my father believed I would sieze this world, like an eagle siezes a salmon from the river, in it's talons.

I was born a male half elf. My mother was an elf, and my father is/was human. My mother died recently of a strange illness, and I have no information about my father currently.

I am 6'2" tall, with an athletic build, raven black shoulder length hair, and piercing blue eyes. My skin can be described as olive colored, or tanned. I have a generally rugged appearance, the look of someone who can take care of themselves, or survive in the wilderness.

I am currently known as the Wanderer, as I tend to spend a lot of time wandering the wilderness. Though I am focused on achieving my goals in life, I can't resist the call of the wild. I find solace in solitude, living off the land, and honing my survival skills.

My goals in life are to live up to my name. My father believed my destiny was clear, to sieze the land as my own, to become the king of kings. To me, it's not so clear. I am no conquerer. I do feel a strong connection with the land though, and a strange feeling that my duty is to protect it. Maybe with time, my destiny will reveal itself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Talon

A Sentimental Value: Ring of Solace

As I looked over my childhood home for possibly the last time, I had a sudden feeling of sadness. This was my only connection to my mother. I missed her so. I ran my hands along the walls, and looked longingly at all the fixtures.

Suddenly a glint caught my eye, something on the hearth, hidden behind the wood pile. I reached over and found a silver ring, scratched and weathered. It bore an engraving of my family crest. How long had it been forgotten there I wondered.

I slid it onto the only finger it fit, my pinky, and decided it must have belonged to my mother since it was so small. I smiled as I looked at it, finding solace in the trinket. Now the memory of my mother would travel with me, no matter where I went.

With that, I took one last look at the home I was raised in, and confidentially strode out the door. It was time to look towards my next chapter of life, whatever that may be.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

As I was walking the path to town I was Approached by a soldier in full armor with a sword at his side. He introduced himself as Jack, the captain of the town guard, and said he was a friend of my mother's. I found this strange, as I had never met him. He explained that he worked with my father in the past, and had agreed to keep an eye on the well being of my mother and me, but that he rarely had time to visit socially. I found this explanation believable enough, and asked what I can do for him. He explained that he would like to help me to establish myself, and asked that I seek him out if I ever need any help or advice. I agreed, and we walked the rest of the way to town together, engaged in polite conversation.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Talon

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Talon

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon the Wanderer

Let it be known that I, Talon, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2023 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon Wanderer

I, Talon the Wanderer, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

T'was the first time I encountered a Creep. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Talon the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,