+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1558 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Jan, 2024 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith the Angel - Page 2

A Bat Swarm was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2024 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Angel Ailith

Most handsome gentleman of Ailith

The moment my eyes landed on him, I couldn't look away. It was unlike anyone I'd ever seen before, and I had seen lots of guys throughout my life. Tall, probably taller than me, with hair as dark as the night yet glistening from the rays of the sunlight. He carried himself so proudly, but he wasn't arrogant. So… beautiful.

15th Jan, 2024 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ailith than otherwise might have been known.

15th Jan, 2024 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Page 2 Angel Ailith

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Most wouldn't even notice the happening, thanks to how inconspicuous the stranger is. One that looks just like any of the bunch hanging out at the tavern. I entered the tavern without as much as a suspicion, intending to have a drink before getting a good night's rest so I could continue on my quest to become the Ruler of Kings. It's been a hard day of work, completing all sorts of travels in the labyrinth for Lady Fluke, after all.

Such an encounter wasn't expected, and as I was approached, I found myself too curious to turn down the request to sit with them, as much as my apprehension was growing. A desolate corner of the tavern, where we could see the bustling cheers from all around yet had the right amount of distance to not be overheard.

By the time I sat down, they'd already begun to tell me that what they wish to give me is an… endowment, one given to me by a source that chose to remain anonymous and was interested in "seeing me become what I should". That was both suspicious and a shocker, because I wasn't aware anyone else had placed any enthusiasm in my ambition, except for my good advisor Emerick.

I was a bit hesitant on accepting what they might offer me, but I realized that if I was going to be the ruler of a great kingdom one day, I couldn't just turn this anonymous source down without at least hearing them out to the very end. All deserve equal opportunities, even if the world doesn't give it to them.

When said endowment was shown to me, I was positively surprised. Especially because it was something I lacked at the moment. A beautiful plate of chest armor, not worn down but not overly lavish either. It was perfect for battle, and even more perfect for me because I wasn't looking for flashy armor, but for trusty gear that would aid me when I need it. It might've been a bit too obvious that I was getting excited over examining it, but I truly could not hold it back. Years of spending time with my father's brothers and sisters in arms has taught me how to tell apart good armor from bad, and there was no mistaking it that this armor was of quality.

And, it wasn't really easy to get by some good armor so far. I'd gotten myself as much armor as my gold could afford, acquiring some trusty boots and a neat helmet, but I hadn't formed enough relations within the town to be able to get my hands on a decent chestplate. This opportunity was like a blessing in disguise. Or maybe just a blessing, because there was no disguise about this endowment.

Of course, after having that intense moment of appreciating what that endowment would be, I realized not everything has fallen into place yet. I still had no idea why the anonymous source is even interested in me of all people.

So naturally, I asked. And I was a bit surprised to see that the anonymous source was aware of what I attempted to do within town, even if it didn't amount to much. How I tried to be good to the people here as much as I could, buying from them to promote their economy whenever possible (Or at least, whenever I had the coin to do that), and of course aiming to grow close enough to help the townspeople in tasks that they require aid for. Of course, it was also because I showed enough capability and strength too. I was flattered, but I did hope that the source's appraisal of my strength wasn't incorrect. If I want to be a good ruler, I need to be strong.

19th Jan, 2024 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Angel Ailith

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

19th Jan, 2024 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith the Angel

I, Ailith, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2024 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith Angel - Page 2

Why Am I Ailith?

It's a curious question.

"Why am I good?"

I wondered what to answer the girl in the moment, and I'm not too sure of the answer now. But I've always been this way, I think. I just try to walk along my parents' paths, all while staying on track with my own. To be good... is a great advantage, and sometimes a major weakness. Only time will tell in my case, probably.

20th Jan, 2024 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Elizachan
(+)

Ailith Angel Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ailith the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,