Yargon the Warrior

Yargon Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Jan, 2024 - 6:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1561 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Jan, 2024 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Afonsius
(+)

Yargon the Warrior

I am Yargon, a name chosen by my father in honor of my grandfather, a wise man and, at the same time, a valiant warrior. I'm young, I'm 16 years old, but I'm thirsty to learn. I am known as "The Warrior" because, since I was little, I have had training in the area of self-defense due to my family tradition. Thanks to this training, I think I have a good understanding of how to use weapons and do well in physical confrontations.

I am of human origin, I am almost 5,6 feet tall, of average physical build, neither thin nor fat, but I already have muscles that allow me to lift a sword with agility and dexterity. I have long black hair down to my shoulders, brown eyes of normal proportions. I'm white, but I have tanned skin from always being outdoors. I like the freedom of the streets. I consider myself good looking. Neither ugly nor beautiful.

My title already speaks for me. My biggest inclinations are the use of weapons and combat strategy, although I recognize that I still have a lot to learn within this area as I am still young. My aspirations, I know well, are not modest, as I intend to bring back the prestige that my family's name once had within the kingdom.

Despite being young, as I said, I have a desire to learn and I will do my best when opportunities come my way. I will treat everyone the same way they treat me. I do not intend to use dishonest subterfuge to pursue my aspirations. This is how I intend to go far within the maximum governance of the kingdom.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2024 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Afonsius
(+)

Warrior Yargon

A Sentimental Value: Metal

After my mother died and I became a 16-year-old man, I decided to leave the rural region where I spent my childhood. There were several objects that I could have chosen as souvenirs, and after thinking about it a lot, I decided to bring the metal shield with me. The shield was a gift from old Chaeldan, my combat instructor and my father's friend. Chaeldan asked the blacksmith to engrave my family symbol on it. I intend to honor this symbol and bring back the prestige that my family once had. It's light and easy to use and, I am sure, will be very useful to me in some way. I feel safer with it.

7th Jan, 2024 - 6:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Afonsius
(+)

Yargon the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I can say that I was very lucky on the first day when I arrived in the city. I didn't know anyone. I was a little lost and didn't know what to do. So when I got hungry, I went to the tavern to eat something.

While I was eating, I noticed that a man with short, curly hair, looking to be a little over thirty years old, was staring at me. I thought I had seen him before, but I couldn't remember where. When I finished the meal he approached me before I got up from the table and asked:

"You're Yargon, aren't you?"

I noticed that he was wearing a soldier's uniform and had a captain's insignia on his shoulder. I was afraid that I had broken some law without knowing it.

"Who wants to know?" - I dared to ask.

"My name is Nielar, son of Chaldean. My father told me you might need help. So, he asked me to help you in your first few months here in the city."

I gave a wide smile of satisfaction. Old Chaldean, my Weapons Instructor, still worried about me even after his services were dismissed.

"How did you recognize me?" - I asked intrigued.

Nielar pointed to my metal shield next to the chair I was sitting in and said to me:

"I helped choose it with my father"

From then on, Nielar started giving me valuable recommendations for surviving the first days in the city.

> TOPIC: Yargon the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,