Kaelan the Humble

Kaelan Humble - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jan, 2024 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1562 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2024 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Kaelan the Humble
A Friend

Kaelan the Humble

I, am Kaelan. I was given this name because my father once met a man named Kaelan, they said he was kind but strong-willed)
at the age of 5.3 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Humble because of my humble personality and empathy towards people .
I was born a Half-elf because my parents were both adventurers, they met in a forest wherein they fell in love with each other. My mother was an elf while my father was a human.
I stand 6 feet/0 inches tall with a lean muscular body. | have jet-black hair with big, deep blue eyes. My white skin and a elegant, practical, wise appearance in general makes me unique.
I see myself as one who follows swordsmen/mages. I want to
become powerful in the art of swordsmanship while also become equally as powerful in magical studies to become the strongest magic swordsman in the world, by first finding a teacher/mentor who can teach me the way of the sword while I study magic by myself. I generally view alliances as something that is valuable in order to become the next Ruler of Kings, but I'd rather work alone than work with a group. My plan is to do quests, while also working on my skills. Then I would try to meet people along the way who can help me reach my goals. Then would save money to slowly build myself a business that will help bring me a step closer to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that my character is a stoic but humble man who tries to help people when given the chance, he is also someone who is determined to reach his goals. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2024 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Kaelan the Humble
A Friend

Humble Kaelan

I, Kaelan the Humble, have been a natural born unknown liar and because I have cheated others my life is now at an end.

> TOPIC: Kaelan the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,