Ecglaf the Adventurer - Page 2 of 3

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2024 - 6:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1568 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Jan, 2024 - 4:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Ecglaf the Adventurer - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Ecglaf, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2024 - 4:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Adventurer Ecglaf

Most beautiful lady of Ecglaf

I found myself before the fairest human woman I had ever seen in my life, admittedly short and limited as that was. She was only of average height, but bore herself with such poise that she seemed taller. She looked to be in her late twenties, although those years seemed to have treated her kindly. She was full-figured, but not fat. I could not tell, at first glance, how athletic she was. She had long, dark hair, impossibly smooth, fair skin, muse-stupefying features. Certainly me-stupefying features. I think I may have uttered some syllables when she looked at me.

28th Jan, 2024 - 5:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Ecglaf the Adventurer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Skeleton Knight. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ecglaf the Adventurer.

28th Jan, 2024 - 5:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Page 2 Adventurer Ecglaf

A Cat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

28th Jan, 2024 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Adventurer Ecglaf

I, Ecglaf, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

28th Jan, 2024 - 6:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Ecglaf the Adventurer

Snoreia Kingdom of Ecglaf

I sank into sleep, and dreamt that my mother revealed to me a new domain, a kingdom over which I was to have dominion. From atop a tall tower I beheld prosperous farms worked by happy, peaceful peasants, merchant caravans plying the safe royal roads towards bustling market towns. My wise laws, judiciously enforced by well-chosen officials, allowed my subjects to prosper in their lives with but minimal intervention from me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2024 - 6:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Ecglaf Adventurer - Page 2

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

28th Jan, 2024 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Ecglaf Adventurer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ecglaf than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ecglaf the Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,