Wilfred the Wanderer

Wilfred Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jan, 2024 - 3:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1570 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Jan, 2024 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer

My name is Wilfred, the namesake of one of my great-grandfathers. Having left my childhood home upon the death of my mother to wander the wide world, I am fittingly known as "Wanderer".

I present myself to that world a tall but ungainly human youth, one who might perhaps fill out to be imposing one day. My coloration is what is known as "ginger": light skin and eyes, freckles, red hair.

I come from a family of fighters and captains, believe that I shall become such myself. It is through deeds of arms that I hope to make my mark in the world.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2024 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

A Sentimental Value: Metal

If Wilfred was to wander the world safely, he would need some protection. Above the head of my parents' bed was a braised steel shield with the device of a wolf on its boss. Supposedly, it was my namesake great-grandfather's device, although I suspected that the shield itself was newer. Some day, I intend for those who behold that device to associate it with my deeds, rather than his.

29th Jan, 2024 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Upon entering the tavern and sitting at a table, I was soon joined by a man as tall as me, broader of shoulders, and older in years. A scar and an eyepatch made him look sinister at first, but his quick smile and friendly greeting belied this. "Greetings, sir, I am Bertin the Captain," he announced, sitting opposite me without asking. "And you are Wilfred.

"Forgive my forwardness, but I knew your parents. They, and your mother in particular, wanted me to lend you such aid and counsel as I could, to speed you on your hopefully illustrious career."

I looked at the self-styled captain coolly at first, unhappy at having my table so cavalierly invaded; however, I sensed no malice in the man. "Aid and counsel", I repeated levelly. "Very well, show or tell me what of those you have, Captain Bertin."

30th Jan, 2024 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

I'm here to praise, and not rebuke
The lovely traits of Lady Fluke

She has a mouth, she has a nose.
She has some hair. With time, it grows.

She has two eyes; each one has lashes.
These match in hue; there are no clashes.

She has some teeth, which chew and bite.
With proper brushing, they are white.

She has some hair, which can be seen.
With proper brushing, it stays clean.

She has two cheeks, flanking her head.
With proper blushing, they are red.

She has a face which seldom sneers.
I'm pretty sure that she has ears.

Those are the traits of Lady Fluke.
You will not find them on a duke.

30th Jan, 2024 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was no warrior as my father had been, yet she understood a warrior's needs and supported my ambitions and aspirations. She also, of course, offered the softer, more feminine side of my parenting. She is the only woman I knew growing up, but by all accounts, she was a fine one.

30th Jan, 2024 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2024 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred Wanderer

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

30th Jan, 2024 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Wilfred

The streets around me bustled with people, and yet one somehow stood out, turning the rest into a dull foreground. The emerald-green dress she wore matched her eyes, and her red hair blazed against it. Notwithstanding her red hair, she was not a ginger like me, but had tanned, almost olive skin. At one point she smiled, and white teeth flashed brightly in her tanned face. I felt like time stood still while I watched her, and yet she vanished into the crowd too soon. Would I ever see her again?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wilfred the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,