What Book Are You Reading Now?

What Book Reading Now - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2024 - 12:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Feb, 2024 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

What Book Are You Reading Now?

There is another thread in this forum asking: What is the best book you have ever read? It has inspired me to start this thread with the simpler question: What book are you reading now?

Having answered that, how do you like your book? Would you recommend it to others?

I am currently reading "Oathbringer", the third book of Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archives series. What do I think of it? It's a slog. Sanderson comes up with interesting and novel fantasy constructs and does a good job of imagining what a world in which magic is pervasive would actually look like, but he simply puts too much on the reader's plate, unfortunately, and it isn't always interesting. And it's long.

As to whether I would recommend it? Fortunately, this is part of a series meant to be read in order, so I would recommend reading the first book: "The Way of Kings" first, both to figure out whether you're interested in continuing the series and to understand what's going on. The first book is more engaging than Oathbringer, IMO, so if you don't like it, you won't like Oathbringer.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2024 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Now Reading You Book What

The book I am reading right now is The adventures of Odysseus. It is a series about Odysseus, before illiad, the illiad and the last two books are about his long journey home and reclaiming oof Ithaca.

2nd Apr, 2024 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

What Book Are You Reading Now? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

A Tim Grover book not too good for my personal appreciation "Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable"

> TOPIC: What Book Are You Reading Now?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,