Lohengrin Introduction

Lohengrin Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Feb, 2024 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2024 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Lohengrin Introduction
A Friend

Lohengrin Introduction

Hi all,

I'm a young adult with an education in economics and statistics, with an on-and-off relationship with RPG games, and am curious as to how a text-based RPG game will work in practice. I have an interest in history, 4X-style strategy games, board games, and other various hobbies. Occasionally I also draw art, usually of anthropomorphic animals, but I tend to shy away from showing it off. I've joined this place partly because I'm interested in trying the game out, and also because there is something nice about being back on a forum again. I'm a Christian (Presbyterian) but don't let that scare you away. That's all I have to say about myself for now.

Peace,
Lohengrin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2024 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Lohengrin

Welcome. Hast thou a mature mind to be able to navigate the difficulties herein? Since ye have made time to enter into this Medieval Fantasy Text RPG make sure ye read the full Rules & Start of the Player's Manual. In this ye will see the depth, scope and mental maturity needed fer thy Character to stay alive. If ye try and fail… it means thou art not ready for this level of mystery.

> TOPIC: Lohengrin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,