Vivian the Paladin - Page 4 of 5

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 7:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1574 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2024 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Vivian the Paladin - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Vivian

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Working in the field
A comb runs through golden wheat
Sustaining, full and luscious pleats
On her head she wields

Earrings hanging down like treats
Two marbles shining
Over men who are pining
They'd hope with her they'd be complete

Supple nose and cherry lips
Glimmering eyes and swaying hips
If one could have the face of bliss
Fluke could seal it with a kiss.

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Vivian the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Meeting the townsfolk

Though it is rare to find another Draconic fellow in this city, it is not impossible. As it were, one of the neighbors I first met was another Draconic, who seemed to give me a once-over with his eyes, before deciding that I was beneath him. Even though he could not have been any richer than I or of high status, this was the case. Sometimes, one wonders how racial minorities do not have more solidarity with each other, but the answer is more socioeconomic than anything. As my social station in life improves, I find that I'm much more accustomed to being treated worse, rather than better than my fellow Draconics in fact.

I withhold my judgement for their sake. If one feels they will never move up in life, it is easy to be bitter towards anyone who succeeds. My race does not improve their view of me, and may even make it worse. If they were to see someone like me succeeding, then they'd be force to wonder why they aren't. And such questions are painful and require a lot of time. It is expensive to think.

There are good moments meeting the other townsfolk. Sometimes, I try and get home early and cook something interesting just to share with others. There was a kindly old man who rewarded me with vegetables from his garden. He's a retired man who is too old to fight any more, but still likes to stay active. I think it's important to take advantage of such simple pleasures in life. It'd be much more peaceful if we all learned to do this.

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Page 4 Paladin Vivian

Worship of Cherubim

My Dear Cherubim,

Death was such a frightening thing. I thank you that I am given breath in my lungs, that I should live another day, enjoying the good things this world has to offer. I feel that soon, I shall have to search for another town in order to make some better wages, but I have no idea if I am truly prepared or not. May you watch over me as I place everything in order and continue to work well here. Even if I must turn to shorter, menial tasks, I will gladly do so if it means I can continue building up myself in the pursuit of righteousness and goodness. Keep me on your wise path, and renew my peace, day after day.

In all love,
Vivian.

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Vivian

Message to Advisor

I've taken up for myself multiple assignments, in the hopes that I would slowly but surely build an honorable reputation here, having no task be beneath me, and trying to put my best efforts forward. I've recently returned from Llafair, defeating some ambushers on the way. There is always something one can do to help the locals if one is willing to look for such things to do.

Much of the short assignments have been deliveries from here to there. It sounds like nothing much, but I am after all, still a Draconic. There is much I must do to prove myself worthy of repute in here. So I take on those tasks day by day. Maybe you would have hoped I'd gotten more done by now. Forgive me, for I cannot learn more than what the brain endowed to me is capable of.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Vivian the Paladin

Breath of life comes to Vivian the Paladin. Mine faults hath doomed me for the 2nd time all because of my fascinated past in this fantasy world. I need to changeth mine pursuit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Vivian Paladin - Page 4

I, Vivian the Paladin, have attained the tenth level in the Hardy Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Hardy.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2024 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Vivian the Paladin
A Friend

Vivian Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed an Angry Drunk. The Angry Drunk attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Angry Drunk. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Vivian the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,