LDS View: Georgia vs. Russia vs. USA

Lds View Georgia Vs Russia Vs Usa - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th Sep, 2008 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discussed from the Mormon point of view.
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2008 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I guess we will be defending ourselves from Iran next. They are 10 years away from developing nuclear technology and we are going to bomb a bunch of sheep herders. Where were those weapons of mass destruction? It is estimated that over a million Iraqis have died since our first invasion.

Don't you all think it is a little odd that this region that we are playing in has got a large portion of the world's oil? 40% of all the oil used flows through Iran. There are major pipelines that are in Georgia. How come have we been building the georgia military and training them before this happened? Why were black soldiers found among the other georgia soldiers when the Russians attacked the Georgian troops. There were american troops among them.

The Russians invaded because the Georgian troops attacked the people in Ossetia. Our Government wants to start a fight with Russia. They are insane and I don't believe that god is supporting this war. Read Ezek: 38-39

It is about controlling oil.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Russia vs Georgia View LDS

I moved this from the Studies of Latter-Day Saints Board because your Post is too specific about a current issue. Do you have a source that says American soldiers were fighting there?

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

LDS View: Georgia vs. Russia vs. USA Studies Doctrine Mormon

There are actually plenty of articles on this but here is one of them anyway.

Source 5

I will try to find a video I was looking at a couple of weeks ago.

16th Sep, 2008 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

That is hardly a source. It is a blog where the user posts a link to a page in Russian with about 20 cookies that I had to force to disable. Additionally he had this (same source):

I have not been able to corroborate this story from other sources. I can only hope and pray that there are no American soldiers in South Ossetia, and that this story is not true.

I will mention though... if it is true that the US were directly training and fighting there then what does that say about the help they gave Georgia when it was so easily overrun? Additionally I thought it was interesting the use of the word "negroes" was used.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Here is one of a 1000 and it has a few side links.

Source 9

That is hardly a source. It is a blog where the user posts a link to a page in Russian with about 20 cookies that I had to force to disable. Additionally he had this (same source):

What do you want? Do you want a source that says CNN, ABC, maybe Fox news? I don't think I can deliver under the same title as the main stream media. I have a couple of BBC if you like.

I will mention though... if it is true that the US were directly training and fighting there then what does that say about the help they give Georgia when it was so easily overrun?

Americans were training Georgians and so was the Israeli faction. And that is not exactly a secret.

War is all about resources and America/Russia/and China don't care about you unless you have resources or you are in the way of them. That is war tactics 101.

Additionally I thought it was interesting the use of the word "negroes" was used.

That is interesting isn't it? Considering georgia doesn't have black troops. Russia doesn't either. Neither does China. The only Army that has black troops out of the big 3 is America. A dead white dude or a hispanic can be passed as a georgian. A dead black soldier can really only be passed for an American. Or should I educate everyone on the laws of deductive reasoning? This is part of the point of how Americans were probably involved in fighting the Russian in Ossetia. Not covered by our main media.

Or are you implying something else? Please feel free to elaborate.

Here is a fortune cookie for you to add to the 20 cookies you got.

Source 6

That is main stream media and olberman just lost his job. Hmmm.. seams we are loosing our free press.

It starts at 1:20 on the vid.

16th Sep, 2008 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Here is the LDS view, we sent a lot of supplies to the people in need in Georgia.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: LDS View: Georgia vs. Russia vs. USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,