Your Spectrum Of Race-based Faces

Your Spectrum Race-based Faces - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Sep, 2008 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

One weird Email!
14th Sep, 2008 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Your Spectrum Of Race-based Faces

your spectrum of race-based faces

I got this Email a couple of days ago, but only had time now to put it here now. It is one of the many hilarious Emails of ignorance I get almost on a daily basis. Now... here is the thing. Most people do not know that I have checks in place to 'discover' what a User is about when they contact us or in other words... if they are a spammer or scammer. This user was looking at the Somalia Baby Adoption Thread in the Parenting Board when they decided to contact us. What the heck... they wanted us to post pictures of Somali Babies there too?

Name: Ann

Subject: I am not surprised

Message: You have a website that seeks to bridge intercultural gaps, and not one black face on your homepage, yet you have people of all other races. Why? Should I construe that as your being racist or your efforts to perpetuate racism? Aren't there black faces that you can find to add to your spectrum of race-based faces?

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2008 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Faces Race-based Spectrum Your

laugh.gif Sorry, too funny. It seems like one of those people who get caught in race talk all the time. They see "racism" and intolerance everywhere.

14th Sep, 2008 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Your Spectrum Of Race-based Faces Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I tried to figure out which faces she was looking at to make the assumption and she was obviously looking at the Plain Skin which has at the top as far as I see a picture of different races, see Source 6 . In fact, the first person on the left, a female, is in fact black, so I do not know if Ann is blind or needs a better prescription glasses... or perhaps she was looking for someone who looked like someone from Somalia - which ever it is... let me say this: Discussion brings intertwined relationships, not a picture at the top.

15th Sep, 2008 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

That is funny, most people that accuse you of being racist are themselves racist!

15th Sep, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Some people just need a bit more work to do. Idle minds are such a waste of every ones time.

Should e-mail here back I am of the human race as where the people in the picture which race are you and please include a picture so it can add it.

> TOPIC: Your Spectrum Of Race-based Faces

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,