21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 46 of 62

Is it a check? I don't use checks - Page 46 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 20th Dec, 2008 - 11:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (62) »
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)
A Friend

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 46

Yes you about got it all right except that women seem to use it more. Plus it just touches skin more often than not.

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2008 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Breath Deep and Questions

Not soft? Not really for cleansing, but seems it is some kind of grooming tool. I am going to guess pumice stone? Way out there I know but I am drawing blanks here.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I am sorry I am not a pumice stone or any other type of grooming tool. Please try again.

18th Dec, 2008 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 46 Breath Deep and Questions

Are you a coaster?

I know it sounds crazy but I think we are missing the point it is something we use that is not design to be a benefit to the skin but grazes against the skin often when we us the item.. I am also sure it is a paper product as Klar put it in capitals.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Breath Deep and Questions

Yes it is a paper type product. You got that much right. I can see it being used as a coaster but it is not a coaster. It is a tool that we use. Nut do not think of it as a tool. It has many uses that we put it through but was designed for a specific purpose. Major clues I can give you.

It is about the size of a grape fruit.

It is made of paper or a type of paper.

It touches our hands every day.

It is not a product used on skin.

It is not a product used in cleaning.

It is thin, has no scent, and is something women like to have or so it seems.

19th Dec, 2008 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Something "women seem to like" tells me this is going to be a bit of a sexist answer. Hmmm... The only thing I can think of that is thin, made of paper that I like to have around all the time is money! laugh.gif I don't think that's the answer.

Can't be a napkin - that is sort of a grooming tool. I keep looking around me and coming up with nothing.

Do we ue this "thing" in conjunction with something else?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2008 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

21 Questions and Deep Breath! - Page 46

I will not tell you how close you are to the answer there Alskann but you are very close. In fact I bet you know the answer and you just do not think it is the answer or could be the answer. smile.gif

20th Dec, 2008 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 46

Is it a check? I don't use checks every day, and mine are rectangular... I'm digging through my purse looking for round pieces of "paper" the size of grapefruits. Maybe I'm just not "in the know" like most other women?!

> TOPIC: 21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,