21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 54 of 62

- Page 54 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (62) »
22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 54

Okay, I got it, I got it! John Cougar Mellancamp! Johnny Cougar, John Cougar, and now he's just John Mellencamp (if he can ever be "just" anything).

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2009 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Breath Deep and Questions

Nope. Sorry. But it is just amazing how many of these performers have gone through multiple identity changes. Fickle creatures.

You need to go back another generation I think. There are more questions that could narrow it down a bit.
Anyone care to ask what nationality I might be? Or what genre of music? But remember yes or no questions.... ...

One of my identity shifts came after a major illness changed my perspective on life...

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 22nd Jan, 2009 - 9:16am

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)
A Friend

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Most of the artists I knew of have since died. I am lost now.

Was this person of spanish music?

Did this person come up through country music?

22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 54 Breath Deep and Questions

Cat Stevens! He had tuberculosis and rethought his life... Then later he became Muslim. Didn't he recently release a new album with his daughter?

22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Breath Deep and Questions

You are right farseer it is prince he is or was married I am sure did he not have a son who died of some disease? New Power Generation is his band I think his name was but it might be Prince and The Revolution. Not sure which as last. But he has always been called prince. Just the band named changed.

His real name is Prince Rodgers Nelson or maybe it is just Rodgers Nelson. But I am sure he is still just called Prince for the stage name.

22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 22-Jan 09, 10:11 AM)
Cat Stevens! He had tuberculosis and rethought his life... Then later he became Muslim. Didn't he recently release a new album with his daughter?

And we have a winner! Yusuf Islam (born Steven Demetre Georgiou on 21 July 1948), best known by his former stage name Cat Stevens, is a British musician of Greek Cypriot and Swedish ancestry. He is a singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, educator, philanthropist and prominent convert to Islam.

Good job, way to persevere!

You're up Farseer.

I am out the door to an 8-hr training so won't be back on until later tonight! Have a great day!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2009 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! - Page 54

Hurray! I got it! It's my first time, ever smile.gif

Now then. I have never actually played this game before, so bear with me. Also, I'm right in the middle of a really busy time at work, and I will do my best to answer your questions, but I may only get here once a day.

I don't want to give away too much at once, and yet I want to be descriptive enough to start the questions.

So, here goes:

I can be small and large. I can be open and closed. I can be found alone or with many of my kind. I can teach and entertain and bore and adorn. I am old and I am new. I can be sacred and I can be silly. I can be tangible and intangible, silent or audible.

23rd Jan, 2009 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 54

1. Are you an inanimate object?

2. Are commonly found in most homes?

3. Are there countless numbers of you?

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 23rd Jan, 2009 - 9:36am

> TOPIC: 21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,