21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 57 of 62

I'm embarrassed to say I forgot all - Page 57 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 16th Feb, 2009 - 6:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (62) »
1st Feb, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 57

From the questions and answers so far, I'm guessing Volcano. Mt. St. Helens, Vesuvius, et al. Oh, and the Pacific "Ring of Fire"!

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Breath Deep and Questions

Well, I am a volcano but not one of the ones mentioned so far. I am a tempermental and thinking about blowing my lid any time now.Could be hours, could be days, could be weeks. Right now I'm just letting of steam - literally.

2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Oh! Active volcanoes... okay, checking the news... Number one is Mount Asama, in Japan, where they say eruption is imminent, likely within 48 hours!

Wow, I hadn't heard that anywhere else. (of course, I'm dreaded out of touch anyway)

Also could be Mt. Redoubt in ... Oh! Alaska, of course!

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:17am

2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Breath Deep and Questions

Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding! We have a winner...laugh.gif... I know it was a fairly easy one, but since we're in holding pattern up here waiting for Redoubt to blow it was in the front of my mind.

Rather off topic, but...
I just hope I am home or at least have time to get home before it blows. Don't want to get stuck in Anchorage. I do not want to deal with ashfall. Ugh!

So Farseer, you are up again....

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:25pm

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)
A Friend

Breath Deep and Questions

I just knew it was volcano but alas I was slow. Ok farSeer lets see what you have for us.

3rd Feb, 2009 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

Okay, here goes. Let's see if I can be a bit more circumspect this time smile.gif

For those who love me, I am warm and comforting. For those who are indifferent, it may seem I do not exist. I may be exclusively in US culture.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2009 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! - Page 57

1. Are you a living and breathing entity?

2. Are you something that is ingested?

3. Are you tangible?

16th Feb, 2009 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 57

I'm embarrassed to say I forgot all about this in the past couple of weeks. My sincere apologies.

1. Are you a living and breathing entity? No

2. Are you something that is ingested? Yes

3. Are you tangible? Yes

> TOPIC: 21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,