21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 59 of 62

1. Are you alive? No 2. Are you consumable? - Page 59 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 26th Feb, 2009 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 62 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 
21st Feb, 2009 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) - Page 59

laugh.gif I love your southern twang, krakyn, but your guess is not right. Not sweet potato pie. However, it is *partially* correct.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)
A Friend

Breath Deep and Questions

I am thinking that this is some type of pie with meat in it. I know around here we call it shepards pie. But I could be off base here with this guess.

23rd Feb, 2009 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!) Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Another good guess, and very very close to the answer. But not exactly it. Let's see, what else can I say that might lead us to an answer? Yes, it's a pie of a sort, some folks don't like them (for instance my daughter), but I know lots of people who really enjoy them. Kind of old fashioned. Totally yummy in my opinion!

23rd Feb, 2009 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 59 Breath Deep and Questions

*looks hard at farseer* Now I know your not skittish but I do not see you as a possum type girl. So against my instincts I will say Possum pie.

I know often this is served more as a baked stew with a crust on it. But to me that is a true pot pie. Might be the Scottish background.

25th Feb, 2009 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Breath Deep and Questions

Hurray! Krakyn, it's a POT PIE -- excellent work. Also known as "bott boi" by the Pennsylvania Dutch, and "savory tart" in some parts of the world. Probably closest thing in UK might be the "pasty."

But *not* 'possum. Never that.

You're up, Krakyn smile.gif

25th Feb, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

Those who like me adore me but the rest despise. I am unique and can found only where the ground can freeze. As far as Krakyn knows I originated and still am found only in one place commercially at least.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2009 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! - Page 59

1. Are you alive?

2. Are you consumable?

3. Are you tangible?

26th Feb, 2009 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions and Deep Breath! Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 59

1. Are you alive? No

2. Are you consumable? Yes

3. Are you tangible? Yes

+  « First of 62 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 

> TOPIC: 21 Questions (and A Deep Breath!)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,