Isle Of Cyclops - Page 15 of 15

Do feel free to start a new thread with one - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2008 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 15 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 
22nd Oct, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Isle Of Cyclops - Page 15

What is the exact title we are looking for? I found an Isle of Cyclops what is the next story called?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Cyclops Isle

The Valley of the bones and Seal Lords of Archipelago are the references in the "Book". Me thinks they are perhaps not written and no cheating for those who found the web site laugh.gif.

Any one who wishes can start a book be nice to take a break. Just be sure no copy write laws we need to worry on or JB will skin me alive.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 22nd Oct, 2008 - 6:32pm

22nd Oct, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Isle Of Cyclops Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, I won't peek. wink.gif
So far I found this on a discussion board:

Fabled Fantasy 1: Isle of the Cyclops IotC is the first and to my knowledge only ... episode: the prototype of a new line of adventures originated by Andrew Wright. ...

I have found a couple sites with the books, but not The Valley of the bones or Seal Lords of Archipelago
Seems to me like they have not been written.

22nd Oct, 2008 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Cyclops Isle

Do feel free to start a new thread with one you like.. honest I do not mind!

> TOPIC: Isle Of Cyclops

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.