Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

Be Super Hero Rpg Questions / Suggestions - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Feb, 2009 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
19th Sep, 2008 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

I was thinking a thread for party posting for the game would still be nice. I could see it helping to know which players decided to do what. Also easier to look back at actions taken in the case of a miscommunication.

Question would you allow A GM to set time limits for each individual to give a response?

As I understand it you would like information on the adventure would this to include a story out line enemies to be expected, how the problem is to be resolved and the experience point system used along with the battle techniques? Or are we to use your layout from medieval for levels as well as battle techniques.

I am going to set up my character now maybe some of that will become clearer as I go.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2008 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

When I first started Super Hero RPG it was meant to be self running. In other words it was similar to Member Wars... you come in... start Threads and then use the in house scripts to setup your character, etc. The GM also has his own scripts. How you want to run the game is totally up to you. You can use the Medieval system or come up with your own. I have not touched this in so long I will have to visit the pages just to remember what it is all about. I do know the link of those script pages as they are now are way too colorful,.

19th Sep, 2008 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

It is getting late but I will kick out a rough plot and such over the next few days and submit it then. The kiss rule comes to mind here at least for the first bit.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I thought I would take a peek at the Create Character, but didn't actually create one, so now it thinks I have. How can remedy this? I did not have time to create a character at that moment and now I am locked out.

Just read through the FAQs. Guess I am hooped. Oh, well thought it might be fun to try this out, but I guess there is no going back. I can't even view the STATs of the null character I supposedly created. I should have read through the FAQs before I thought I would see what the character generator looked like. Sad thing is I only got about a five second glance before I had to change a diaper.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

6th Feb, 2009 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

This is a very old system. I coded this many years ago and just left it hanging. Krakyn wanted to open it up and I did mention to him that I would fix the scripts to do so. If you are serious about starting something here then I will look at it again as I believe KNtoran is also here.

Rather off topic, but...
You may want to look at Future Earth, it is similar to Medieval but in the future. Additionally, if you really want to test your writing skills see how you can handle Love & Life Bytes.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thanks JB,

If you are able to re-initiate my account to accept a new character that would be great. I would like to throw a character together to check out the limitations and such.

I noticed that Krakyn and KNtoran are here, that being the case I wouldn't mind trying to carve out a role playing scenario. Just to see what evolves.

Honestly though, if it is really too much trouble to reset the account then don't bother, it's only 60 FP lost.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2009 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

OK, fixed so you can create it again.

Look at this system, it is rather primitive and I can't believe I chose all those rainbow colors, I must have been colorblind black then. If you guys get a game going then I will visit here again and give it a whole cosmetic and feature makeover that matches the current Anime Skin.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Thanks JB. 'Black in the day, eh?'. Funny.
I am sure I can tolerate a 'rainbow brite' style skin.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,