How Intelligent Is Superman? - Page 2 of 2

Maybe Kal-el wasn't given super intelligence - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 11:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Key Comic Thread
31st Jan, 2009 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

How Intelligent Is Superman? - Page 2

Batman is always shown (from my perspective) to be more 'intelligent' or perhaps more cunning than Superman and therefore more streetwise than Superman. I Find DC uses Batman as a way to show that Superman isn't all that wise but in many cases is quite naive to the intentions of people.

I still find it odd that he has superhuman physical powers and yet a 'normal' human brain. It must have been a safety measure given by his biological father.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Superman Intelligent How

Thanks for all your comments. We are kept far from exploring into the mind of Superman. I think the Smallville Superman is kept smart but naive, the comics do him more justice.

28th Aug, 2014 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

How Intelligent Is Superman? Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I agree with JB, Batman has the edge intelligence wise but I think more than just intelligence Batman is wiser. I think Superman has a certain amount of naivety due to his upbringing that keeps him aloof of what's really happening around him.

4th Oct, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Superman Intelligent How

Maybe Kal-el wasn't given super intelligence so he could remain humble and respect the human race. We can see what its like to be super strong and intelligent in Braniac and it didn't turn out well for mankind.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Intelligent Is Superman?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,