Oil And Trouble (party Order)

Oil Trouble Party Order - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Apr, 2009 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
22nd Sep, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

1) Post you character name and your name and nothing else till instructed that the game is ready to commence.

2) Once started you will place your characters actions here for each round of the game. Use the (camp ) thread to formulate your battle plans with your allies then post just your own actions here.

3) The result of your actions will be posted in the (Story Line) Thread.

4) Questions pertaining to the actions you are about to undertake can be posted here. General questions in the (Camp) thread.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2008 - 7:46am / Post ID: #

Order party Trouble Oil

Character Name: Aurora

My Name: Alskann

Rather off topic, but...
Well, I had to post more just to get my 15 words. wink.gif

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oil And Trouble (party Order) Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

My character is the man named Thoraguard

You know me I am the person by the name of Klar

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Order party Trouble Oil

I am Iron Man, dun na na na na naaaaa.

...wait, actually, no.

I am Incredibad, Idiot Superhero Suvant and you know my by the name of VoiceBox.

29th Mar, 2009 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Order party Trouble Oil

I think we have one more who would join if asked. I will let you do that.

One item we need for each character is constitution and vitality

I will be using these to calculate you character ability to continue to fight as well as broken bone ect.

it is rather unique but I think it will be fun. You are going to be able to be knocked out or fatigued and unable to fight. Huge efforts of powers at top strength will reduce vitality if it hits zero you pass out or lie unable to use powers and have to fight as a normal human. It regains every round at the a rate determined by your constitution. If you lose constitution it is like losing hit points. So be ware.

I am also placing you all as non heroes. that is the characters are just starting and have not made glory yet. Death to opponents are frowned upon and will reflect so in experience gained. Unintentional deaths can be over looks if you show caring. Say the person falls of a cliff then you race to his add no negative effects you just walk away well you have been warned. I will let people become bounty hunters as well but the hitch is you get no experience for any one killed or captured that you have no bounty for. The plus is you are allowed to collect dead or alive.

So yes I am hoping for this to be a continuing saga. You character will grow in powers and in skills as you gain experience.

If you have question do post them in camp I will try to browse that and use it for some communications or the party leader can post them here as off topics that I am hoping will not be required often.

So your character to start will be unsung hero (just starting), Fallen Hero or Mercenary class.

Please have party leader place your choices here and you record it in your character sheets.

For stam roll 5d20

fro const roll 3 d6

This all can be posted in this thread by part leader. As to needing 4 my son has volunteered to roll up some NPC's if required. How they enter this scene will be determined by him under my supervision.

Point of not rounds are 10 minutes giving 6 actions per turn of 10 seconds.

If you run fast and clothing a person be wary your might break your arm. MAX DAMAGE CAUSED BY A HIT MIGHT BE DEPENDENT ON WHAT YOU HIT WITH AND ITS BREAKING POINT..

I think I can adapt to any hero marvel or Dc hero that has ever been made with the rule set. It is very adaptive but will be sticking to basic rule set for the first bit. If you make the next level you will earn more powers and skill sets. You can take up trades that give you prescribed skills as well. IE Knight. extra hand to hand abilities like martial arts, can make mathematical calculations and so one.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Superhero Name: Sphere
Secret Identity: Payden Ward
Class: Fallen Hero

Major Power: Atmospheric Control (Wind and Weather)

Constitution: (3d6) 6 + 5 + 4 = 15

Stamina: (5d20) 16 + 16 + 19 + 18 + 11 = 80

Additional Superhero Attribute: 'Striking Appearance'

Salary: $150,000 Annually.
($15,000 start-up capitol)

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 1st Apr, 2009 - 6:50pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Oil Trouble party Order

I am waiting to here from Alskann and voicebox will make his rolls then we will be in position to start.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 1st Apr, 2009 - 5:08pm

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oil Trouble party Order Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Sounds good to me just do not expect me to buy anything with only with only 3 cash.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Oil And Trouble (party Order)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,