Oil And Trouble (camp) - Page 3 of 8

Ok I want the Nonhuman Metabolism with my - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Apr, 2009 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2009 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil And Trouble (camp) - Page 3

Ok I rolled 5d20 and achieved the whopping score of 77 I did better with the 3d6 and rolled a 17. What else did you need?

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

camp Trouble Oil

We need to get every one a job salary 1d100 higher 80% of which goes to bills rest for well you can decide. Price list is coming for armor and weapons.

There are four abilities that are free and you can build them into the character if desired.

Cat's eyes (1)
Extra Limb (2) (your choice of appendage)
Nonhuman Metabolism(3)
Striking appearance (4)

The 5d20 was for Stamina
The 3D6 was for constitution

Record them into you character sheet.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2009 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil And Trouble (camp) Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

What do you need from me? I can't seem to find your last post.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Page 3 camp Trouble Oil

I am unable to add this to my stats. I need to roll percentile die for my job income? I guess I will wait a bit to see if I can add stuff later.

1st Apr, 2009 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

camp Trouble Oil

Hi voice box just make these rolls and post and record your results.

I will explain the abilities once I know which ones people have. Or you can opt out on that one your choice. But you need the stam and con numbers for your health.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil And Trouble (camp)

Payden Ward's secondary power (Can sense the location of rare metals and gems up to five miles) and his age kind of set up him to be independently wealthy. How should I deal with this? I took into consideration when he was first created and made up his background around the ability.

---edit---

Also since Sphere had been around for a while and is an experienced hero (to the point that he is no longer wet behind the ears) what class is fitting for him. I chose Mercenary, but that doesn't seem appropriate, nor is he a Fallen Hero, unless I am not interpreting that correctly. Fallen Hero can either mean, a villain or one who once was a hero and since stepped out of the spot light. If it is the latter, then that would fit Payden.

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 1st Apr, 2009 - 3:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Oil Trouble camp - Page 3

Yes he would fit the fallen hero for sure. That can be one who did and evil act or just took a rest spell. Basically they all are starting at the base level.

Basically he is rusty now and out of shape no penalties taken for having done wrong.

Perhaps I am best to place a thread for character sheets here as well to add what needs to be based on the personal histories made up for the character. I will like add abilities based on that as well. As for levels to start I am still pondering that one. Might make some rolls to see where to start you all.

Even if you are independently wealthy I will limit your equipment list to keep you character in line with the quest. You can add a plus 30 to your roll for salary. After all you might be a poor prospector and keep finding second rate digs or have a sneaky accountant siphoning off profits. I do not think the money will be a big issue at any rate.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil Trouble camp Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

Ok I want the Nonhuman Metabolism with my character. I rolled 1d100 and achieved a 12

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Oil And Trouble (camp)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,