Oil And Trouble (camp) - Page 2 of 8

Ok I am going to read my but off this weekend - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Mar, 2009 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil And Trouble (camp) - Page 2

OOC: I think we can but the GM requires four to start. We have three now we need one more.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

camp Trouble Oil

OOC: Figured that, just testing the waters, and seeing if perhaps the GM would consider beginning with less. What of that new dude that popped in not too long ago?

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil And Trouble (camp) Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

OOC: Have not heard from them for a bit not sure if they are that interested or not.

12th Feb, 2009 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 camp Trouble Oil

Good to have you aboard.

ooc yes I think they have gone quiet as well.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

camp Trouble Oil

"Ladies and gentlemen, I can't think of anything witty to say."

The superhero (or zero, if you've spoken to his mother) swings in. Or, to be more truthful, walks into sight. He poses as heroically as he can muster. "We must teach those terrorists that threatening our wildlife is NOT okay."

He then becomes melodramatic. "Think of the seagulls. Won't ANYONE think of the seagulls?"

When all the others just stare at him incredulously, he strikes a melodramatic pose. "Incredibad, good citizens. Nice to meet you. Now let's save some seagulls!"

"...Unless you wanna have lunch first. I'm kinda hungry."

Reconcile Edited: VoiceBox on 27th Mar, 2009 - 4:53pm

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil And Trouble (camp)

Welcome to our little group. Yes I say lets go get them right after lunch. I am a little hungry myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Oil And Trouble (camp)
A Friend

Oil Trouble camp - Page 2

"I'm really hankering some toast." Incredibad states as he squats to sit on a log.

He is quite comic to see, a hulking man with long black hair who completely dwarfs the log he is seated on. Despite his strangeness, it seems clear that he will be a valuable member of the team, just based on his size.

27th Mar, 2009 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Oil Trouble camp Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Ok I am going to read my but off this weekend and get this going If ye be needing I am sure some extra help can be found. Just figuring the features here to what I have now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Oil And Trouble (camp)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,