Google Android Phones

Google Android Phones - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Mar, 2011 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Droid Tips
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Google Android Phones

Android phones on the march

The first mobile phone that runs Google's Android open source operating system is expected to be shown off by Taiwanese phone-maker HTC tomorrow, though it may be a few weeks before the phones go on sale in the United States through carrier T-Mobile.
Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Phones Android Google

Google mobilises its Android army

Having conquered the web, the search-engine giant is now taking on Apple and Microsoft in the smartphone stakes. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Google Android Phones Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Androids invade smartphone market

Google has released figures that reveal its Android operating system is stealing precious ground from arch-rivals Apple and Microsoft in the battle for smartphone dominance, with 160,000 new Android handsets being activated every day around the world. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Phones Android Google

Google Android ditches keyboard for voice

Just because mobile phones are becoming more like small computers doesn't mean you should have to do a lot of typing on them. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Google Android Phones
A Friend

Phones Android Google

I know that my Droid cell phone has a voice option that I have yet to train. I have thought about it but with this being my busy time I still do not have the time to do it. smile.gif I do like the droid operating system so far.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Google Android Phones

Android nips at Apple's heels

It seemed Android smartphones was all anyone at a telecoms industry pow-wow in California talked about this week. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Google Android Phones

Virus hits android phones

A powerful virus targeting smart phones in China running Google's Android operating system may represent the most sophisticated bug to target mobile devices to date, security researchers said on Thursday. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2011 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Google Android Phones Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Google working on mobile payment technology: report

Google is joining Citigroup and Mastercard to set up a mobile payment system that will turn Android phones into a kind of electronic wallet, the Wall Street Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Google Android Phones

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,