History Of The Saints - Page 2 of 2

Mobile Responsive Reading After some work - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th May, 2015 - 7:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Official Site: HistoryOfTheSaints.com
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

History Of The Saints - Page 2

Name: Sr. Howard

Subject: HISTORY OF THE CHURCH IN TRINIDAD

Message: Hi Brother Borde , I just came across your books about the history of the LDS Church in Trinidad. I haven't read it all yet but I think that is an awesome idea. I am a convert from Barbados and I wish someone would write a book about the history of the church in Barbados. I will pass on your book info to some of my friends [former missionaries] who served in Barbados, and also served in Trinidad. They will be excited to read it. I am looking forward to reading more of your book. Take care.
Sister Howard
Christ Church Branch Barbados

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2014 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Saints The History

There isn't anything under the US. You could at least put the first vision and other events.

26th Jun, 2014 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

History Of The Saints Studies Doctrine Mormon

You are right, I have not gotten around to adding those and others, hopefully I will update it soon. Feel free to submit whatever history you know for your immediate area.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2014 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Saints The History

Name: Pioneer

Comments: I think that will be something cool when its completed. I've already bookmarked it. When do you think you'll have the US completed?

27th Jun, 2014 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Saints The History

Thanks. It is a work in progress so I cannot say that it will ever be completed, but there should be content up for each country listed before the year is out.

17th May, 2015 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

History Of The Saints

Mobile Responsive Reading

After some work I've finally made historyofthesaints.com mobile responsive. I've also fixed the submit page as it seemed to not be enabling content to be sent. Some images with text may be too big to read on a mobile but they are not many in number.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: History Of The Saints

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,