Frederick Von Miers - Page 3 of 9

Frederick Von Miers was no more an alien than - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Jul, 2013 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
6th Oct, 2010 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 3

Cool that you had three kids and all but I still do not see how what you said proves that he was an alien. I don't think they discovered the cure for AIDS yet just found ways to slow it down.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

Sorry for the miscommunication, I never meant to imply that I believed he was a particular alien at all. I do believe that he was simply good at what he did. Some think he manipulated good will, and some think he manipulated the good fortune of others into his own world to reap the benefits for materialistic gain. I believe I accomplished both. I do not think he was an alien in the way one depicts aliens how ever I do believe we are all here as we were seeded from another planet that may have been dyeing off.

6th Oct, 2010 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

international QUOTE
I believe I accomplished both.

You mean you believe "he" accomplished both?

What happened with Frederick Von Miers' estate?

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Page 3 Miers Von Frederick

Yes that was a typo I do believe that he accomplished both (not me) as far as his estate or assets go that's a good question, as he knew he was dyeing in the end I'm sure he was clever about how who and where it went but that I know nothing about I lost contact with him in early 1986 after a friend if mine pulled me out of there. Unfortunately that's all I know. He was a positive influence on me during 1984 but it seems after that time frame he got a lot of bad press. I remember him promoting every one to purchase land in Virginia. Then the oddest thing.. I read in a blog about a year ago that some once claimed to see him in Greenwich, CT after his death. (beats me) he was definitely a magical person.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

6th Oct, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

Then you're saying the relationship you had with Frederick Von Miers was mostly platonic? That video where he is talking his eyes looks like someone who is kind of crazy. I mean no offense by that but its just the impression I get from watching him.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Frederick Von Miers

I have seen photos of him in vanity fair and I must say he looks plastic, spooky.
Wow I have not seen any video's of him, tell me how to view it & where?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2010 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 3

Can't remember where I saw Frederick Von Miers, might have been on TLC or something just thought it was you know, weird.

7th Jul, 2013 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Frederick Von Miers was no more an alien than some of the weird people I see on the streets everyday. What gets to me about people like Frederick Von Miers is not [what] they do but that there are people out there dumb enough to follow them!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,