Frederick Von Miers - Page 4 of 9

He was known as "Freddy Miers" And - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Mar, 2014 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Frederick Von Miers - Page 4

I was there with him for 10 years. Everybody follows something, it might be the conditioning we have within ourselves or the influences of a culture steeped in consumerism. Frederick offered an alternative and a few sensitive souls thought that they might learn something, I sure did.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2014 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

You are still following the concepts of Frederick Von Miers, did you believe he was from another planet? What is it that Frederick Von Miers teaches exactly, I'm finding hard to get facts about him other than this thread.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2014 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I'm following some of the concepts I've learned from many of the experiences I've had throughout my life. That was one of them.
It really doesn't matter whether or not he was from another planet if you are interested in gaining truth- these days most are intereted in sensationalism and celebrity.

20th Jan, 2014 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Miers Von Frederick

Wouldn't stating you are from another planet need to be either truth or lie? Otherwise what will be the application of stating that? Is it to give the words more credibility? I'm not interested in sensationalism either but I am interested in the facts of how he came to these conclusions.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2014 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

The book,"Aliens Among Us ", by Ruth Montgomery will explain this concept to you. It also includes 7 chapters on Frederick. I'm too slow at typing to encapsulate all the concepts .

21st Jan, 2014 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Too bad, books about religion / cults are structured and biased. I don't want to read a whole book just to learn a couple of points of interest. I rather the first had accounts someone that's been associated with Frederick Von Miers. I will await someone else to respond instead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2014 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 4

Frederick Von Mierers claimed that he was one of the original founders of New York being 14th generation. My question, does anyone notice him aging? If so, how does he explain that?

16th Mar, 2014 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

He was known as "Freddy Miers" And he died of [AIDS] in the 1990s, does not sound very immortal to me. After his death the cult fizzle out but it see,s like there are still many supporters, perhaps under a different name.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,