Frederick Von Miers - Page 5 of 9

Frederick von Mierers is the correct spelling, - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Apr, 2014 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2014 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 5

Name: Student

Comments: At least he, Frederick Von Miers, didn't do like Jim Jones and lead anyone to their death. I've researched quite a few cults and this one was one of the milder ones but not the first with a UFO / Alien / leader is immortal theme.

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2014 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 10-Jun 09, 8:41 PM)
Name: Mario

Comments: I wrote a letter to Frederic back in the late 1988 and he sent me the entire set of his tapes and I still - 21 years later - listen to them on the way to work every day. Every day. I never met him, but he sent me the whole set for free. I don't listen to the man, I listen to the concepts. I have no judgment for the messenger, BUT is the message ringing true? I'd like to find someone who worked w/ FVM in NYC as I met his crew after he had passed, and over the years, wondered what happened to his gang on the upper east side? Mario

I realise this was posted many years ago, but if you see this, could you please get in contact with me regarding the tapes that you have? This goes for anyone who knew Frederick von Mierers, has any audio/video footage of him speaking, or any of his writings. I recently learned about Frederick and Eternal Values, and although he and the group no longer exist, I am desperate to learn more. There is very little information about him and zero footage of him online.

Whether you had a good or bad experience with him, I would like to hear about it!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Reconcile Edited: YMBurg on 15th Apr, 2014 - 3:14am

15th Apr, 2014 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

international QUOTE
This goes for anyone who knew Frederick von Mierers, has any audio/video footage of him speaking

There is very little of that being circulated online and members of the group or I should say those who USED to be members of their group are very secretive about it.

15th Apr, 2014 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Miers Von Frederick

You say there is "Very little" Being circulated -- does this mean there is some footage online? I haven't found anything other than the Chasing Beauty documentary, in which the few seconds of footage was supplied by Hoyt Richards. Hoyt is actually making a documentary about his time in Eternal Values and will be using the footage that he has, so he is not willing to share which is understandable.

Between the cable TV show Frederick had, his appearances on the Richard Bey show, and the (I assume) thousands of people who received his tapes; someone, somewhere other than Hoyt must have footage who is willing to share it. I've found a place in Germany that has two CDs for sell, which I am in the process of obtaining; but video footage would be much better as it's pretty clear that Frederick von Mierers/Eternal Values highly regarded visual aesthetics as much as it did the message itself. I guess you could say visual aesthetics were a part of the message, and vice versa. It's all very fascinating.

I should note that I am trying to obtain this stuff for personal research, not for public use. I am interested in Frederick for both his teaching and his visual aesthetics.

15th Apr, 2014 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

So you are here to look for things to buy and not really to add to the topic? The only member here that seems like he was associated with Frederick Von Miers is "What", at least according to him. I believe he was not well documented because his beliefs were just to far fetched to be taken seriously by the majority of people.

15th Apr, 2014 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

I am not here to "Buy" Anything. I am here to connect with people who have known Frederick, and I am also looking for footage of him, which I know is out there somewhere as this stuff used to be online.

I'll gladly share anything as I learn it (That I am allowed to). So far, I can tell you that after talking to a few people who knew him, one claims Frederick went to Venus, and another isn't so sure he is dead but seems to think he was mostly a fraud. Here is some information that was passed along to me:

international QUOTE
I read your notes on Frederick Von Miers and was interested in your updates that you may have recognized him in Greenwich some years after his reported death. I can tell you that Freddy is dead, he died in 1990 as reported. With all the blogs, letters and interviews I read over the past few years, the truth about his younger years have never been published, or even discussed.

Fredrick Meyers was born to Eddie Meyers and Dorothea Robinson out of wedlock on 12/25/49 in Brooklyn.
His mother was 16 years old when Freddy was born and in those days it was rough for a unwed teenager. Fred was raised with the assistance of his grandmother and his aunt Evelyn who would be the one to really be there for Fred during his formidable years. After his parents wed Freddy's sister Janet was born and they all lived in Brooklyn.

The Meyers divorced sometime in 1959 or 1960. His mother met and married Ronald Carroll, another Brooklyn native. Freddy and new husband never got along and Fred moved in with his aunt Evelyn. Freddy started traveling and met some very important people and began his new life. Becoming a model as a young man he decided to move in the city. Freddy basically cutoff his family, he addressed his mother by her first name and never called her mom. In 1962 his mother gave birth to another sister, in fact he had 3 sisters. The relationship between his mother and her new family was weak at best. They did see each other from time to time but Freddy did not want anyone in his circles to know of his real family.

Just thought you may want add these facts to your updates.

Regarding whether or not he is still living -- Vanity Fair reported his death in March 1990, but I don't know his actual death date and maybe he died in later 1989 in North Carolina. I can't find any records of a death that matches the information I have, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is alive. However, I do think it's very odd that he died while under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's Office. It seems as if he had endless connections throughout the world and the possibility of him still being alive under a different name doesn't seem far-fetched; but again this is just a suspicion. Then again, maybe he was an alien and has gone elsewhere...

I'm curious to find out all I can on a subject that has never been properly documented.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2014 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 5

Which is his real name; Frederick von Mierers or Frederick von Miers? If his time was nearer the internet era then there would probably be more on him. If there is an Eternal values documentary I would want to see it so long as it is kept authentic.

15th Apr, 2014 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Frederick von Mierers is the correct spelling, with lower-case v. Apparently his birth name was either Fredrick, or Frederick Meyers.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,