Frederick Von Miers - Page 6 of 9

Before I replied I did a few searches and - Page 6 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Dec, 2014 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
15th Apr, 2014 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 6

international QUOTE (YMBurg)
I do think it's very odd that he died while under investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney's Office.

Not really, thats typical behavior if you want to avoid investigation and if Frederick von Mierers had AIDS then he might have died due to the course of nature since the virus was still very new back then.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

I was a student of Frederick for 9 years. He died on 2/4/1990 in Lake Lure, North Carolina. I was there on that day as were at least 15 of his students.
I became interested in his work because I was in search of Truth (God, The Self, etc) We mostly read material from these 3 authors: Yogananda Paramahansa, Vivekananda, and Ramakrisna - the teacher of Vivekananda.
Was he a fraud? You would get a different answear from each of his students, running the full spectrum. I won't bore you with a long diatribe of my personal thoughts and feelings.
If you are a seeker of truth I suggest you go to the authors above and read their books.Also, know that there are true enlightened teachers walking aound the planet right now. As they say in the east and can attest to myself, "When the student is ready the teacher will appear".
You can work towards becoming ready by: Prayer, meditation, selfless service -volunteer work, scriptural study to name a few.
Good luck and Namaste

16th Apr, 2014 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

So you're saying that Mierers really took his teachings from Yogananda Paramahansa, Vivekananda, and Ramakrisna and added to it?

16th Apr, 2014 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Miers Von Frederick

Thank you, what. I believe this is the first time that anyone has given the actual date and location of his death.

Would you mind commenting on the astrology/gemstone aspect of Eternal Values, and Frederick's claim that he was from Arcturus? Did anyone know he was dying or was it kept a secret?

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2014 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

Your welcome.
Vedic Astrology has remedial measures to neutralize the negative planetary influences, one of which is the use of gemstones. Frederick prescribed gemstones.
Arcturus? Who knows. Where do we go between earth lives?

Two or three people knew he was going to die, the rest thought he would heal and resume his work.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2014 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Name: Nazunia

Title: Von Mierers

Comments: I am so surprised to hear that Mr. Von Mierers was a cult leader. I've just learned of him reading Ruth Montgomery's book "Aliens among us"
Amazing book but now what? Who you believe too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2014 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 6

As with all cult movements the outer layer seems inviting but once you peel off the skin you see the rot inside that makes you forget the outer layer. Von Miers may have gotten some to believe his theories but its obvious he wasn't anything more than human like the rest of us.

16th Dec, 2014 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 6

Before I replied I did a few searches and did not find much on "Frederick Von Miers", I was actually led back to this thread. I did find something written that claimed Frederick Von Miers was running a cult of beautiful models that ran a gem appraisal racket in order to get money from rich men. What I would ask any faithful follower of Frederick Von Miers is what did you get out of it?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,