Frederick Von Miers - Page 7 of 9

People try to find hope in others that will - Page 7 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
9th Jan, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 7

In my opinion its hope that gave Von Miers a following. People always want something better, the grass is greener on the other side kind of thing. Von Miers probably gave his followers the hope they were looking for but personally I think he was nothing more than a dreamer.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2015 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

Name: Beenthere

Title: Frederick Von Miers

Comments: Wow. Blown away how Fred pulled off his game, I lived in the same house he did one summer, Indo Street Nantucket, although I was 6 years his junior he seemed very immature and would temper tantrum when confronted that he was a guest at this home and did not own it but his friend John did, Fred would tell others he owned the place, he was a walking mini liberachi, anyway he was dirt poor and peddling astrology readings to any takers. He stated to me on the phone once that earning 100k a year is the big time, I liked Fred but also felt sorry for his intense need to get attention and be liked. [..]

25th Apr, 2016 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

People like Frederick Von Mierers capitalize on the hopes and imagination of others but do not provide credible proof of what they say. They are able to pull it off because believers do not walk by science but simple faith.

Post Date: 16th May, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Miers Von Frederick

Name: Merman

Title: Sucker born every minute

Comments: Frederick Von Meirers was really born Frederick Meyers in Brooklyn, NY. News flash, honest people do not change their names and sell magic crystals. This guy would have sold you the Brooklyn bridge to go with your magic crystals.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

From what little I know about Von Miers he seems like a fraud. I don't know what he used to convince his followers that he was more than man but I do not see any evidence that convinces me he was not just toying with people's hope for something out there.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Name: Joseph

Title: Freddie

Comments: I was a roommate with Freddie and Dominick Cione on 72nd st and Amsterdam in early 1964. He was too hyper and always fighting his lover Dom Cione, had to move. Cione died in 1986. All friends from that era dead. I am retired and live on south beach, Florida. Died his hair too. He was then a ford model going under name Fred von Myers. Fred went crazy....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 7

People like this come and go as well as the people that follow them. Yet someone new will rise up, say something spectacular and then he /she will get a following as well. There are so many sheep out there willing to follow someone that says they're special.

25th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 7

People try to find hope in others that will give them that hope. Perhaps he had a gift but it does not mean he was the way and no one should put themselves as "The way", not even Frederick Von Miers.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,