Frederick Von Miers - Page 8 of 9

Name: Childdean Country: Title: The Real Frederick - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 17th May, 2020 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Frederick Von Miers - Page 8

So. I guess I'm the eternal doubting Thomas but I think this was just a man. A man blessed with a lot of charisma no doubt, but a man nonetheless. He used that charisma to develop a cult following and then stole as much as he could from those people he bamboozled. Yeah, call me a cynic but this guy was nothing but a user to me… one who used his fellow men and women to make his life plush and easy.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

Von Miers is a classic example of how a few can be taken for a very long ride by one person who happens to look appealing and sound good.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: M

Title: Frederick Von Mierers

Comments: I believe FVM was a cult leader based on the facts of his life. One thing that I wonder about are the other members who took over The Eternal Values organization after his death. In 1992 I received a response from the letter I sent them and it is from a very sincere and earnest individual named Pat. This individual listed several important books (Including works by Swami Vivekananda) that were very helpful to someone wanting answers. I have mixed feelings about the founder, but believe there were members who wanted to help people like me who were interested in spiritual matters.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Page 8 Miers Von Frederick

Helping people in spiritual matters is one thing brainwashing them into believing that you are the way and the truth to everlasting life is wrong. Everyone should have the freedom of their choice and not have that choice taken away. Cults such as this do not want their followers having the freedoms to chose and do all they can to make sure their sheep stay sheep and not see anything different in the world.

20th Dec, 2017 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

Von Miers' followers should know there is a better way but I feel they hung on to him for more than mere spirituality.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2018 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Name: lenbenhear

Title: Von Mierer cult

Comments: Thank you for this informative thread about a very interesting and charismatic cult-leader who was probably sincere, but sincerely deluded by (For lack of a better term) demonic delusions of grandeur.
It appears he had many connections to rich and famous people, Hoyt Richards among them. (Who has recently put together a documentary about his long association with the Eternal Values group/cult).
Cult leaders like David Berg {Children of God} and James Jones do a lot of damage to people.
It's one thing to have faith in scripture or bible-doctrine, etc. It's quite another to control people's lives and manipulate them for personal gain and ego-gratification.
It is clear that von Mierers/Meyers was also a long time homosexual and likely had many "Partners" over many years. Sad that he contracted AIDS and died an untimely death.
Only god knows what were all his motives and what kind of life he lived. It was certainly a remarkable life by most any standard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2018 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 8

How did he even get people to believe he was an alien from another planet! He must have been putting something in drinks he was giving them.

Post Date: 17th May, 2020 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 8

Name: Childdean

Title: The Real Frederick

Comments: I lived and worked with EV. He spoke truth. As is with the MSM, almost all you read now about him are lies. He taught love and truth, that I know as I lived it.

Source: Personal Experience.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,