Frederick Von Miers - Page 2 of 9

Just a few things that come to mind, working - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Oct, 2010 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
11th Jan, 2010 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 2

What is a "walk-in" if you don't mind me asking? Also you believe he really was a being from another planet?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

I met Frederick circa 1977 after hearing him on the Joel Martin show on WBAB radio on Long Island. I visited his apartment once, maybe twice, to hang out with him and his cohorts and once to listen to the life reading cassette I ordered from him.

I have to say that I didn't encounter any of the negative things I've read about him in the few times I spent with him. I was 19 and obviously not a wealthy socialite or a NY city fashionista, but he didn't throw me out. He recommended a gemstone but didn't pressure me to buy it. I didn't hear any homosexual or racist suggestions. I don't remember him saying he was an "alien" or making an issue of it. I wasn't even aware of what was written about him in that Ruth Montgomery book until I read it a short while later! I wasn't aware that he hobnobbed with celebrities as he didn't brag about who he knew.

He may have been a charlatan, I don't know. I don't know if there really are such things as "walk-ins" but it really didn't matter to me since he didn't make that the focal point of his teachings.

All I know is that he did this intense Life Reading for me. He said his readings were based on "Hindu astrology" and at the time I was only able to find one old book about it through searching used booksellers. I don't know how he accessed this information but he told me some very specific things about my personality and being and what I would encounter later on in life that were true or came to be - and this was not the generic "one size fits all" type of reading that you get from a psychic, where it could apply to anyone.

So regardless of who he was or may have claimed to be, I found him to be a unique and enigmatic person.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Nope

Comments: Why would someone claiming to be from another planet need to teach values from Hindu theology? They should be walking with their own 'religion' ideas and teach something new. Frederick Von Miers, a human just like the rest of us, thought what he knew because he learned it right here.

Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Miers Von Frederick

Name: Bellissima

Comments: Frederick Von Mierers was one of the most wonderful people to grace this planet. I am grateful and privileged to have known him.

I didn't spend enough time with him, because when we met, in my twenties, I was so spoiled and delusional that I was barely tolerable - but his insight and guidance have shaped my life for the past twenty-three years.

I experienced Frederick as a living example of the highest ideals - perfect integrity, compassion, generosity, beauty, and pure love.

He lives on in the most fabulous sanctum of my heart-temple.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

Well I can tell you first hand all you wish to know about Fredrick Von Mierers. I was there in 1984 one of his [little] soldiers. We went to many spectacular clubs private and public. The life reading he gave me was true to date.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

6th Oct, 2010 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

What did Frederick Von Miers tell you that is true to date and do you have any proof of what he said?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers - Page 2

Name: Beekman

Comments: I visited Fred Von Mierers apartment at [..] East 49th street from October 1973 until April 1975, and he was also my neighbor on India Street during summers through 1983. He was suppose to be taking over [..] Baldwin's interior design business. His apartment in Manhattan was in the publishing office neighborhood. However, the only books in his apartment were a more than a 100 volume set of the complete works of Edgar Casey. His house man or major domo was a large man named [..] Powers. Most of Fred's friends at the time attended St. Bartholamews Church just north of the Waldorf Astoria. They like it because it had a swimming pool. Fred lived in Key West, Florida before I met him in October 1973, and he knew [..] Williams. He also had lived with the Shah or Iran's family, the Krup family of Germany, and Richard Nixon's ambassador to Spain. He had multiple language skills. In the October 1973 issue of Engenia Shepard's column in the New York Post he is pictured shaking hands with Nelson Rockefeller. Fred told me was designing a beach cabana for his house in Bermuda. Fred did know how to design and maintain nice homes, but he also lived simply. The last time I visited him in the apartment on East 54th street in December 1989, he told me was working for Mrs. Vanderbilt at the Breakers in Newport, Rhode Island. Fred always paid his bills, and he lived simply and very frugile. He possibly just became more spiritual and detached as got older. He was very health conscious, and I was surprized that he had died from health complications. He keep over a hundred vitamins and supplements in his kitchen, and he believed in a holistic diet and outlook. Possibly he messed up his diet and lost contact with reality. He liked making chicken soup from organic free range chickens from a farm out on Long Island. He had thousands of friends, and only a few seemed to know more than most of use did. Whether he was a fraud or just another New Yorker is opened to debate. I have seen several people that look like him since he died, most of whom seem to Germanic. The last time I visited his apartment on East 54th street, I suggested he visit Oslo, Norway. The name Von Mierers was on the internet 20 years ago as a family in Dutch Intelligence in World War II that moved to Tahiti after the War. Who knows. Most of Fred's European friends seem to meet up at Harry's Bar in Venice, Italy. A fellow I know from India claims he might be living in the north of India.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2010 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Just a few things that come to mind, working from memory of course. When I stayed with him and his (friend) John, we would visit studio 54, dance-atria, and strawberries underground quite often and never paid for anything. At his apartment of which he told me was donated by queen Elisabeth located on 405 East 54th and Sutton pl. We would drink from glasses with magnets impregnated within the bottoms of them. We would have sterilized all the cups with a diluted bleach (clorox) the Floors were a light lavender lacquer finish and the apartment always scented with beautiful live flowers with large mirrors on the walls. He addressed me as Master while advising me that I would need an imperial precious topaz a red coral necklace, he also told me in my reading that I would have 3 children. I later did just that and they are beautiful. One other thing of many, that came to light was that Fredric told me in 1983-4 was that there would be a disease coming to the attention of the american public in 1985 that would be catastrophic and would baffle the scientist, how ever he stated that they later in time would find the cure in a byproduct of almonds, I'M not sure if that has been brought to life or not. And of course that aforementioned disease would be AIDS. On a more productive note Fredrick taught me the value of being an Entrepreneur" and to be self employed, at that time I was 20 years old and designed many of incredible renovations for the high end apartments in NYC including 405 east 54th St. (Fredrick's)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,