Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 14 of 16

Name: Kristina Country: Comments: Pricemart - Page 14 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Apr, 2015 - 7:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Pricesmart Trinidad
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2013 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 14

Name: Gloria

Title: Price Smart shopping

Comments: As a returning national, I thought great, as I always shopped wholesale abroad. The prices were reasonable and there was lots of variety. Over time, I noticed the increase in prices and thought I'd compare prices with other outlets. I was amazed at the discrepancy in prices between price smart and the others. Price smart prices had gone up by leaps and bounds. I'm now selective in what I buy there and leave the rest for 'fools and their money'.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Desney

Title: Pricesmart shopping

Comments: What I particularly like is the fact that I never encountered a problem to return items I bought in the club or online.I always keep the packaging.The prices of most non-food items compare favourably and I just love the ambiance.The customer service is generally good except for a few with bad attitude.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Jason

Title: Pricesmart -Horrible

Comments: [Allegedly] I worked at [Pricesmart] for 4 yrs and have personally witnessed all [you] have said and more. The unwritten policy of [Pricesmart] is we know people want our stuff and if you not satisfied well too bad you can go elsewhere [because] it have other people willing to shop. While I am not excusing the staff's poor attitude, the treatment given to them by management makes them very disgruntled and unhappy. Imagine a manager, [Name removed], talking down to an employee in presence of other managers and berating and belittle this person and this is a regular occurrence. The bottom line is [dollars] and to hell with people.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2014 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Trinidad Pricesmart

Name: Happy

Comments: I'm generally happy with what I get at Pricemart. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky customers but I get good service and I can stretch my dollar a lot further than if I were to buy similar things elsewhere.

26th Sep, 2014 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

I've been through Pricemart at Movietowne a few times on my way home and I like it. There are some cool deals there and you get stuff you can't get anywhere else. I wish their lines at the check out could be smaller but can't have everything.

28th Nov, 2014 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad

Pricemart had a 'Smart Friday' sale or Black Friday sale of 50% off on SOME electronics but for some reason Trinis thought it was on ALL items and became hysterical to get in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2015 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 14

Name: Shole

Comments: Despite all the criticisms and things we can say about Pricemart they still offer far better deals than you can get in local stores.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2015 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 14

Name: Kristina

Comments: Pricemart is the best ever. Things that other stores like Excellent Stores, Courts and others selling you gte cheaper at Pricemart. Buying in bulk also saves you so much money.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,