Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 15 of 16

Pricesmart takes the most foreign exchange - Page 15 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th May, 2018 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 
Pricesmart Trinidad
20th Jun, 2015 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 15

There is a rumour going around in Social Media of people complaining about getting seriously sick after eating Pizza from PriceSmart. There are at least 3 incidents and one alleged death. PriceSmart says they are not aware of any incidents, yet the comments in Social Media are numerous.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2015 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

No matter if the rumors true or not Trinis hungry enough to buy it anyway. If fact if it was proven to be true they will buy up food from there like if is doubles just to say they buy something from Pricesmart.

1st Dec, 2015 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

According to TV6 News, OWTU President, Ancel Roget, called for a boycott of Pricesmart in Trinidad due to what they referred to as having information of health and welfare issues with regards to products and workers. He also made some kind of connection with their branches in Lain America but did not say what was the issue with that.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Trinidad Pricesmart

PM Rowley say he don't like people buying so much at Pricemart on Black Friday. laugh.gif he seeing US dollars burning up on big screen TV. Well what he wants, is Manning, his former boss, who said to watch more TV and stop making babies.

5th Jan, 2016 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Pricesmart

I don't understand these PNM politicians. They don't want the people to have nice things like they do? Where they think most of the fancy stuff they have comes from?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pricesmart Trinidad

Cops checking for inside job link

POLICE were up to last night continuing their search for three men who robbed the Mausica branch of PriceSmart on Sunday night of more than $1.5 million in cash. Ref. Source 1i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad - Page 15

Name: Mohammed

Comments: Pricemart has some amazing deals. When I go in there I feel like I can shop forever, get everything I want without having to go to several different places.

13th May, 2018 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Pricesmart Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 15

Pricesmart takes the most foreign exchange away from the country so people here can buy and buy. Why don't they put a limit on this place so we can retain our US dollars?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Pricesmart Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,